Extension In Date Of Application
Applications are now invited from Pakistani Nationals for the award of PhD Scholarships for academic session starting Fall-2014. Applications Forms should reach NUST latest by 22 April 2014 through Registered Mail or Courier Service
Area of Study
- Management Sciences
- Social Sciences/ Humanities
- Health Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Art/ Design/ Architecture
- Forensic Sciences/ Criminology
- Master’s Degree (18 years Education) from HEC Recognized University.
- Age upto 45 years.
- Serving personnel can apply after NOC from respective department.
- Candidates having already secured admission in PhD will be preferred.
- GRE/ GMAT/ TOEFL/ IELT qualification will be preferred.
- Should have the potential to become faculty on completion of studies.
- Candidates already availing any other scholarship are not eligible to apply.
Following documents are required to be submitted alongwith the Application Form:-
- Photo copies of all educational testimonials.
- Photo copy of CNIC.
- Photo copy of admission letter for PhD (If admission already secured).
- CV alongwith photograph on NUST prescribed format (click here).
- Statement of purpose for pursuing higher studies (maximum 500 words).
- Research proposal and Research Specialization alongwith Publications.
- Scholarships will be awarded on Open Merit.
- High Ranking Universities in USA, Europe, Japan, China, Singapore, Hong Kong, South Korea, Malaysia, Turkey,
South Africa etc will be preferred.
- Funding covering Tuition Fee, Return Air Ticket and Living Allowance etc will be provided for studies abroad.
- For Application Form/ details, please click here.
Human Resource (HR) Directorate
Main Office NUST
H-12 Campus, Islamabad