How to apply for Student Exchange Opportunities:
- Students can contact the foreign university’s international office directly and collect details about disciplines available for exchange, programmes in English, eligibility, application forms and deadlines etc.
- NUST International Collaborations office can also be approached by students to get in touch with the foreign university.
- If student meets the requirements of foreign university, he/ she is required to fill in NUST “Application Form - Outbound Student Exchange Programme” which can be downloaded from: http://www.nust.edu.pk/Pages/Download_Details.aspx?DocID=31&category=Forms
- The above mentioned form provides all the details needed to initiate a student exchange application.
Opportunities of Fully Funded Scholarships for complete degree (MS & PhD Programmes)
Chevening Scholarships – Open scholarships
Commonwealth Scholarships for the UK – Open Scholarships
Erasmus , Erasmus + & Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for Europe – Open scholarships
Fulbright Scholarships (USEFP) – Open scholarships
Korean Government scholarships.
Chinese Scholarships Council (CSC)
Xi’an Jiao Tong University
North China Electric Power University
- Northwest Polytechnical University
International Scholarship Opportunities:-
Scholarshipnetworks.com is a free International Scholarship Resource. The resource provides scholarship information in any fields of study, any degree including undergraduate (Bachelor), postgraduate (Master and Doctoral), post-doctoral, research scholarship, sport scholarship, art scholarship, scholarship for women and any other miscellaneous scholarships. Follow the link to explore all opportunities https://scholarshipnetworks.com/
A broad platform to search different opportunities of Exchange, Scholarships, Internships and Events etc.
Follow the link to explore all opportunities (https://opportunitiescorners.info).