About the British Library Document Supply Centre (BLDSC):
The BLDSC collection is probably the world largest devoted to the provision of remote document delivery. It covers every aspect of science, technology, medicine and humanities, in many languages. It holds journals, books, conferences, reports, patents, theses, official publications, music scores and images.
To Search British Library Catalogues access the following links:
- BL contains article level information from more than 20,000 of the world's most valued research journals, in all subjects, and over 100,000 conference proceedings.
- 13,000 science, technology and medicine journals.
- 7,000 social sciences, humanities and arts journals.
- Therefore, this resource comprehensively covers all research disciplines.
How to Place a request
- Search over 19 million articles from.
- 120,000 conference proceedings.
- Users can set up Saved or Diary Searches, choosing search frequency; each time a search is run Inside Web will only pick up the most recent articles.
- Search results can be emailed direct to your mailbox
- 10 requests per institution for each month
- 2 requests per individual for each month
Through SED: (Secure Electronic Delivery) :
- Document delivery will take around 2 days.
Through Postal Delivery:
- Document delivery will take 12 to 15 working days