Scope of Lab
Intelitek has provided flexible solutions for educating and training students in the principles and technologies of computer integrated manufacturing. This turnkey system, complete with all equipment and software students need to get started, gives students hands-on experience with industrial level equipment and applications within a laboratory environment. The modularity and flexibility of the system allow it to be configured and integrated into an educational program that best suits the needs of the school. The CIMflex system also supports standalone disciplines and serves as the perfect solution for cross-disciplinary programs.
Incharge of Lab
Apparatus Name & Picture
All basic CIMflex systems include:
- Open CIM software
- Automated storage and retrieval system (ASRS)
- Closed loop pallet conveyor
- Workstations (One CNC Lathe Machine and One CNC Milling Machine)
- Central management control station
- LAN communication network.