1. Adeeb Shehzad and Young Sup Lee. Curcumin: Multiple molecular targets mediate multiple pharmacological actions. Drugs of the Future 2010, 3: 113-119.
2. Adeeb Shehzad, Fazli Wahid, and Young Sup Lee. Curcumin in cancer chemoprevention, molecular targets, pharmacokinetics, bioavailability and clinical trials. Arch. Pharm. Chem. Life Sci. 2010, 9: 489-499.
3. Adeeb Shehzad, S. Khan, O. Shehzad and Y.S. Lee. Curcumin therapeutic promises and bioavailability in colorectal cancer. Drugs of Today 2010, 46: 523-32.
4. Fazli Wahid, Adeeb Shehzad, Taous Khan, You Young Kim. MicroRNAs: Synthesis, mechanism, function, and recent clinical trials. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta 2010, 1803: 1231-1243.
5. Adeeb Shehzad, Taewook-Ha, Fazli Subhan and Young Sup Lee. New mechanisms and anti-inflammatory role of curcumin for obesity and obesity-related metabolic diseases. European Journal of Nutrition 2011, 50:151-161.
6. Fazli Subhan, Fazli Wahid, Adeeb Shehzad, Ayaz Khan, Amin Ullah Jan. Determination of optimal toxic concentration and accumulation of cadmium in broiler chicks. Toxicological Research 2011, 27: 143-147.
7. Adeeb Shehzad and Young Sup Lee. Curcumin molecular mechanisms in obesity and obesity-related cancers. Future Oncology 2012, 8: 179–190.
8. Adeeb Shehzad, Waqas Iqbal and Young Sup Lee. Adiponectin: Regulation of its production and role in human diseases. HORMONES 2012, 11:6-18
9. Hyun-Seok Yeo, Adeeb Shehzad, and Young Sup Lee. Prostaglandin E2 blocks menadione-induced apoptosis through the ras/raf/erk signaling pathway in promonocytic leukemia cell lines. Molecules and Cells 2012, 33: 1-10.
10. Se-Kyoung Lee, Adeeb Shehzad, and Young Sup Lee (2012). Protein kinase cα protects against multidrug resistance in human colon cancer cells. Molecules and Cells 2012, 34: 61-69.
11. Adeeb Shehzad, Jae-Tae Lee, Huh Tae Lee, Young Sup Lee. Curcumin induces apoptosis in human colorectal carcinoma (HCT-15) cells by regulating expression of Prp4 and p53. Molecules and Cells 2013, 35: 526-532.
12. Adeeb Shehzad, Young Sup Lee. Molecular mechanisms of curcumin action: signal transduction. Biofactors 2013, 39: 27-36.
13. Adeeb Shehzad, Jae-Tae Lee, Young Sup Lee. Curcumin in various cancers. Biofactors 2013, 39, 56-68.
14. Adeeb Shehzad, Gauhar Rehman, Young Sup Lee. Curcumin in inflammatory diseases. Biofactors 2013, 39, 69-77.
15. Adeeb Shehzad, Gauhar Rehman, Young Sup Lee. Challenges in the development of drugs for the treatment of Tuberculosis. Brazilian Journal of Infectious Diseases 2013, 17, 74-81.
16. Ebtesam A Al-Suhaimi, Adeeb Shehzad*. Leptin, resistin and visfatin: the missing link between endocrine metabolic disorders and immunity. European Journal of Medical Research. 2013, 18:12.
17. Salman Khan, Adeeb Shehzad, Omer Shehzad, Ebtesam A Al-Suhaimi. Inpatient antibiotics pharmacology and physiological use in Hayatabad medical complex, Pakistan. Int J Physiol Pathophysiol Pharmacol 2013, 5, 120-127.
18. Adeeb Shehzad, Jae-Tae Lee, Jeen Woo Park, Young Sup Lee. Curcumin induces radiosensitivity of in vitro and in vivo cancer models by modulating pre-mRNA processing factor 4 (Prp4). Chemico-Biological Interactions 2013, 206, 394-402.
19. Adeeb Shehzad, Mazharul-Islam, Fazli Wahid, Young Sup Lee. Multifunctional Polymeric Nanocurcumin for Cancer Therapy. Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 2014, 14, 803-814.
20. Fazli Wahid, Adeeb Shehzad, Mazharul-Islam, You Young Kim. Interaction of Nanomaterials with Cells and Their Medical Applications. Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 2014, 14, 744-754.
21. Mazharul-Islam, Adeeb Shehzad, JK Park (2014). Antimicrobial and Biocompatible Properties of Nanomaterials. Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 2014, 14, 1-12.
22. Adeeb Shehzad, Jae-Tae Lee, Young Sup Lee. Autocrine prostaglandin E2 signaling promotes promonocytic leukemia cell survival via COX-2 expression and MAPK pathway. BMB Reports 2014 Jun 26. pii: 2794.
23. Gauhar Rehman, Adeeb Shehzad, Mohammad Humayun. Role of AMP-activated protein kinase in cancer therapy. Arch. Pharm. Chem. Life Sci. 2014, 347, 457-68
24. Adeeb Shehzad, Jae-Tae Lee, Young Sup Lee (2014). Prostaglandin E2 protects against curcumin-induced apoptosis via Ras/Raf/Erk and NF-κB signaling pathways in colorectal carcinoma cells. Molecules and Cells. 37: 899-906.
25. Fazli Subhan, Muhammad Ikram, Adeeb Shehzad (2014) Marine Collagen: An Emerging Player in Biomedical applications. Journal of Food Science and Technology-DOI 10.1007/s13197-014-1652-8.