27 July – 21 Aug 2015
1. Universities focusing on science and technologies at engineering level are not exactly mandated and tailored for skill development of the lower stature.
2. NUST has taken the local initiative towards helping the unskilled or semi-skilled workers to become closer to professional level. The courses presently offered include Welding, Electrical and Machinist categories.
Objective of Training:
3. The objective if this training is to inculcate considerable background knowledge of the trade and to enhance practical skill with a view to equip the individuals to perform in a setup or self-employ themselves to earn livelihood.
4. A period of 04 weeks the individual is exposed to a wholesome contents as a package especially skill enhancement.
Upon the successful completion of the course, students will be awarded NUST certificate.
5. Level: Operator Level
6. Courses Offered ( 25 students in each category )
Electricians Welder Machinist
Metric passed can apply for Electrician / Machine Operator.
Middle passed can apply for welder course.
Duration and Timing: 04 Weeks, Monday – Friday (0900-1600 Hrs)
Last Date of Registration: 22 July 2015