1. Fee Invoices of SMME students pertaining to the spring semester 2015 have been issued with the due date for fee deposit is 12 Feb 2015. All students are requested to collect fee challan from their respective classes from 26th Jan 2015 to onward
2. As per revised NUST policy, PG students have to pay tuition fee for a maximum of 04 regular semesters. Thereafter, no fee will be charged till completion of degree requirements. However, beyond the stipulated two year period, course based fee is required to be paid for deficient /improvement courses (if any).
3. Please inform especially to those students of MS who were enrolled in the Fall 2013 session that if they will not complete their degree requirement (thesis defense) before 16thFeb, 2015, they will be charged full semester fee for Spring 2015.
4. Students may be informed that after due date following action would be taken as per NUST policy:
o From start of semester till 15th day : 10% fine and student will not be allowed to attend classes.
o 16th day from start of semester : Registration shall be suspended.
· For the re-activation of registration, the student will be required to pay the Admission Processing fee again along with all out-standing charges and fine.
5. Process of enrollment in new semester is linked with payment of fee. In case of non-payment student will not be given registration and hence shall not be allowed to attend the next semester (Spring 2015).