HCIA (Routing and
Switching) training covers the basic configuration and maintenance of
small and medium-sized networks. HCIA (Routing and Switching) certificate
holders are able to design small networks under the guidance of senior
engineers and use Huawei switching and routing equipment to implement the
design. HCIA (Routing and Switching) curriculum includes but is
not limited to the following: network fundamentals, basic network construction,
troubleshooting of common network faults, and installation and commissioning of
Huawei routing and switching equipment. The purpose of the
HCIA (Routing and Switching) training is to promote the development
of and dissemination of ICT technologies, cultivate ICT talent for society, and
meet the long-term talent requirements of the ICT industry chain.
- Basic Networking Knowledge
- Familiarity with PC Operating Systems
Dates: 15th June - 4th July, 2020
Dates: 15th June - 04th July, 2020
Timing: 2:30pm – 4:00pm
Duration: 15 working days
Fee: Rs. 4,000/-
Discounted rates till Early Registration Deadline:
- Discount for current students/staff members of NUST. [Rs. 3,500/-]
Last Date of Registration: 15th June, 2020.
Mode of Payment
are received through online deposit /bank draft/pay order / transfer to Account
7902 511501 Habib Bank Ltd (Account Title:
“Ali Hassnain”). On Spot cash payment is not entertained. Please send your
transaction reference number and payment screenshot /scanned receipt to email@example.com for
submission, please complete the following Google Form:
Registration Form: For Registration click here
For additional queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Limited number of seats available. Registration on first-come-first served basis.
* Terms & conditions Apply.
Note: Limited number of seats available.
Who Should Attend?
- Students of Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical and Software Engineering with basic understanding of computer networks.
- Professional engineers and managers working in the area of information technology, network management, maintenance, and administration, etc.
What is included in the fee?
- 25 hours of lectures, and lab
tutorials on Huawei
15th June - 04th July, 2020
Registration Start Date
Registration End Date
Mr. Ali Hassnain