The Cisco Networking Academy Program (CNAP) is a comprehensive e-learning program that provides students with the Internet technology skills essential in a global economy. The Networking Academy delivers web-based content, online assessment, student performance tracking, hands-on labs, instructor lead training and support, and preparation for industry standard certifications.
NUST-SEECS CISCO Network Academy Program offers comprehensive two months training for NUST Students for the following courses.
CCNA is a comprehensive curriculum that includes four separate modules. These modules cover the earing objectives of the CCNA certification exam which is the first step in a CISCO career certification path. The course offers in-depth theory, challenging labs, and a detailed overview of protocol operations. The CCNA certification course features the following modules
CCNA Exploration offers in-depth theory, challenging labs, and a detailed overview of protocol operations. It is designed for students with advanced problem-solving and analytical skills, such as degree candidates in engineering, math, or science, or for working professionals who would like to advance their careers or gain certification. CCNA Exploration helps students prepare for successful IT careers in small-to-medium businesses, as well as enterprise and service provider environments.
The course validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks. With a CCNA Security certification, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats. The curriculum emphasizes core security technologies, the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices.
CCNA Security provides an in-depth, theoretical, and hands-on introduction to network security, in a logical sequence driven by technologies. CCNA Security includes the following features:
- Students develop an in-depth, theoretical understanding of network security principles as well as the tools and configurations available.
- The courses emphasize the practical application of skills needed to design, implement, and support network security.
- Hands-on labs help students develop critical thinking and complex problem-solving skills.
IT Essential: PC hardware and Software
The IT Essentials: PC Hardware and Software curriculum provides an introduction to the computer hardware and software skills needed to help meet the growing demand for entry-level information and communication technology (ICT) professionals. The curriculum covers the fundamentals of PC technology, networking, and security, and also provides an introduction to advanced concepts.
- Students develop knowledge of how computers operate, how to assemble computers, and how to troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- The course emphasizes the practical application of skills and procedures needed for hardware and software installations.
- Training under the guidance of CISCO certified Trainer.
- Certify exams of each chapter and module.
- Certificate and letter of appreciation from CISCO.
- 58% discount voucher for industrial certification CCNA 640-802.
- 50% discount voucher for industrial certification CCNA Security IINS 640-554.
- CCNA Exploration: 15,000/- Only
- CCNA Security: 10,000/- Only
- IT Essentials: 6000/- Only
- CCNA + CCNA Security: 20,000/- Only
Students Discount is only available for CCNA Exploration course.
- For NUST Alumni & Students of other Universities : Rs. 10,000/- (upon proof of NUST registration number or proof of a valid enrollment to an HEC recognized university)
- For current NUST Students: Rs. 8000/-
- Group Discount: Registration on 3 +1(on payment for group of 3 participants, , the 4th would be free)
Mode of Payment:
Payments are received through online deposit / transfer to Account No: 2292 7000 0745 01 Habib Bank Ltd in favor of “NUST-SEECS Consultancy Fund”
CCNA Exploration: 8 Weeks (9 Hours Per Week) Morning/Afternoon/Evening
CCNA Security: 5 Weeks (6 Hours Per Week) Afternoon/Evening
IT Essentials: 4 Weeks (3 hours class 2 days in a week) Morning/Afternoon
Class Starting From: 27 May, 2013
Morning ( 09:00 AM To 12:00 PM)
Afternoon ( 02:00 PM To 05:00 PM)
Evening ( 05:00 PM To 08:00 PM)
Venue: Farabi Lab, NUST SEECS
Only selected candidates will be notified to pay for the training.
For any Queries, please contact: Phone 051-90852055 or 90852400 Email: email@example.com
* Limited Seats Available
* Last Date for Registration: 25 May, 2013