NUST SEECS is organizing a NUST Open House 2013 on Friday 24th May 2013, to demonstrate how SEECS prepare and groom their students to meet the demands of our job market. The Open House will provide an opportunity - as an employer and leader in business, industry, education or services - to meet the graduating students of the two institutions. The Open House would enable the representatives of your organization to talk to prospective industry entrants into various national and international telecom, business, human resource management, marketing and industry streams, review their resumes, schedule follow-up interviews, or share with them your organization’s existing and future needs.
At NUST SEECS, we take pride in chiseling our bright entrants into well trained and appropriately groomed professionals in IT, Telecommunication and Electronics Engineering. That is a reason why our graduates remain in great demand and our alumni are placed on highly promising positions in some of the prestigious industrial and business houses, both in public and private sectors.
- To provide an avenue to our outgoing graduates of BIT (Bachelors in Information Technology), BICSE (Bachelors’ in Information and Communication System Engineering) and BEE (Bachelors’ in Electronics Engineering) to display their talents and engineering skills
- To help them launch their professional careers
- To provide them an opportunity to interact with the representatives of leading industries/ business houses
- To show the projects of our graduates to the employers and education/business/industry leaders
- To facilitate corporate recruiters to reach a single interviewing terminal and help them find a good number of prospective candidates in the shortest possible time
- To get our projects evaluated by Industry representatives and decide on the Best STUDENT PROJECT
- To afford our esteemed visitors an opportunity to view the various glimpse of our new campus at H-12 Islamabad
Industry Participation (Invitation)
The event will afford the industry and business ample maximum exposure by presenting themselves to their audience in a persuasive manner. Your company is cordially invited to participate in our Open House.