1. UV-irradiated parylene surfaces for proliferation and differentiation of PC-12 cells. Usman Liaqat, Hyuk Ko, Hwal Suh, Misu Lee, Jae-Chul Pyun. Enzyme and Microbial Technology 97 (2017) 1-10. IF: 2.62.
2. Surface modification of parylene-N films for the culture of osteoblast-like cells (MG-63). Usman Liaqat, Hyuk Ko, Hwal Suh, Misu Lee, Jae-Chul Pyun. Applied Surface Science 378 (2016) 277–285. IF: 3.15
1. Modified parylene surface for adhesion, proliferation and differentiation of PC-12 cells. , Hyuk Ko, Usman Liaqat, Misu Lee, Jae-Chul Pyun. The korean society for Biotechnology and Bioengineering spring meeting, South Korea. April 2017.
2. Surface modification of parylene-N film, for enhanced adhesion and proliferation of MG-63 cells. Usman Liaqat, Zhi Quan Song, Junhee Park, Jae Chul Pyun. Biochip. October 2016.
3. 41st International Nathiagali Summer College on Physics and Contemporary Needs; Computational Biology and 3D Printing. July 2016
4. Bone regeneration and monitoring of Cell Activities on UV-treated Parylene surface. Usman Liaqat, Hyuk Ko, Hyun Woo Song, Seo Yoon Chang, Hwal Suh, Jae Chul Pyun. 2015 Spring Korea Society for Biotechnology and Bioengineering Conference and International Symposium. Vol.2015 No.4,