Book: Ahmad Nawaz Khan, Physics of Polymer/Clay Nanocomposites; Lambert Academic Publishing (LAP), 2011, ISBN: 978-3-8383-9864-8
1. A.N. Khan, M. Schmutz, J. Lacava, A. Ouahabi, T.T.T. Nguyen, P.J. Mesini, J.M. Guenet; Design of nanohybrid systems from partially fluorinated organogelator and syndiotactic polystyrene thermoreversible gel. Langmuir 31 (2015) 7666.
2. A.N. Khan, A. Hayder, W.T. Chuang; Mechanism of intercalation extent in polymer/clay nanocomposites. Arab. J. Sci. Eng. (2015) DOI: 10.1007/s13369-015-1845-0.
3. A.N. Khan, A. Hayder, W.T. Chuang, P.D. Hong; Glass transition behavior of poly(trimethylene 2,6-naphthalate) in nanoclay confinement. J. Polym. Sci. Series A: Polym. Phys. 57 (6) (2015).
4. A. N. Khan, B. A. Ahmed; Comparative study of polyamide 6 reinforced with glass fibre and montmorillonite. Polym. Bull. 72 (2015) 1207.
5. S. Muhammad, F.I. Ali, A. Asalam, V.U. Ahmad, A. N. Khan, I. A. Hashmi; Synthesis of thiosalicylate based hydrophobic ionic liquids and their applications in metal extraction from acqueous solutions. J. Chem. Soc. Pak, 37 (5) (2015).
6. N. Mahmood, M. Islam, A. Hameed, S. Saeed, A.N. Khan; Polyamide-6 based composites reinforced with pristine or functionalized multi-walled carbon nanotubes produced using melt extrusion technique. J. Compos. Mat. 48 (2014) 1197.
7. A.N. Khan, T.T.T. Nguyen, L. Dobircau, M. Schmutz, P.J. Mesini, J.M. Guenet; Investigation of the interactioins involved in the formation of nanotubes from organogelators. Langmuir 29 (2013) 16127.
8. A.N. Khan, P.D. Hong, W.T. Chuang; Relaxation behavior of poly(trimethylene 2.6-naphthalate) in nanoclay confinement. J. Polym. Res. 20 (2013) 280.
9. A.N. Khan, P.D. Hong, W.T. Chuang, K.S. Shih; Crystallization kinetics and structure of poly(trimethylene terepthalate)/monolayer nano-mica nanocomposites. Mater. Chem. Phys. 119 (2010) 93.
10. A.N. Khan, P.D. Hong, W.T. Chuang, K.S. Shih; Effect of uniaxial drawing on the structure and glass transition behavior of poly(trimethylene 2,6-naphthalate)/layered clay nanocomposites. Polymer 50 (2009) 6287.
1. Hybrid functional sPS gels and aerogels (Oral presentation), Seminar on Synthesis and characterization of functional materials, May 26-27, 2015, PINSTECH, Islamabad, Pakistan.
2. Structure and properties of polymer/clay nanocomposites (Oral presentation), 3rd international conference on value addition and innovation in textiles (COVITEX), Mar. 27-29, 2015, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
3. Hybrid nanomaterials from self-assembled organogels (Oral Presentation), 3rd international ASEAN-PAK Conference on Materials Science (APCOMS-3), Book of abstract P-43, Nov. 25-27, 2014, Islamabad, Pakistan.
4. Glass transition behavior of PTN in nanoclay confinement (Oral Presentation), 13th International Symposium on Advanced Materials (ISAM), Book of abstract P- 15-16, Sept. 23 – 27, 2013, Islamabad, Pakistan.
5. Mechanism of intercalation extent in polymer/clay nanocomposites (Oral Presentation), Conference on Emerging Materials and Processes (CEMP), Book of Abstract P-37, Aug. 22 – 24, 2013, Islamabad, Pakistan.
6. Thermoreversible organogel behavior mediated by organic solvents (Poster Presentation), 1st International conference on ‘Frontier Research in Chemistry’ by European Research Council and Institute of Charles Sadron, Book of Abstract P-29, Nov. 22 – 24, 2012, Strasbourg, France.
7. Structure and chain dynamic behavior of PTN/layered clay nanocomposites (Oral Presentation), 5th international Asia-Europe Symposium on Procesing and Properties of Reinforced Polymers, Book of abstracts P-26, May 29 – June 01, 2011, Dresden, Germany.
8. 36th International Nathiagali Summer College on Analytical Techniques for Nanomaterials, July 04 – 08, 2011, Pakistan.
9. Workshop on Synthesis and Characterization of Amorphous and Nanomaterials, December 12 – 16, 2011, PINSTECH, Nilore, Islamabad, Pakistan