Current research work involves:
1. Development of self-cleaning and low emissivity coatings for glass.
2. Fabrication of core/shell nanostructures for energy storage and conversion applications.
3. CIGS and CZTS based thin films solar cells
4. Synthesis 2-D materials for Super capacitor and rechargeable battery applications.
5. Deposition of high aspect ratio vertically aligned ZnO nanowire arrays for PV and/or gas sensing application
6. Modeling and simulation of polymer nanocomposites.
7. Scanning probe microscopic studies of surfaces.