NUST Institute of Civil engineering (NICE) is offering SHORT COURSES
on modern trends in surveying by using Total Station, GPS and Mapping Software etc.
|Surveying With Total Station and Allied Mapping Software's.
Hands on training in applying modern techniques to perform all essential survey tasks i.e. establishment of Horizontal and Vertical Control, Topographic Mapping, Road Alignment, Earthwork calculations, Highway Curves Layout, Setting out of Projects and much more.
31 July - 04 Aug 2017
|Surveying With GPSWith GPS,
Surveying is not only fast but it is accurate and convenient as well. This technology can also be applied to perform all survey tasks with ease. The special feature of the course is an extensive hands on practice in use of GPS equipment in RTK/ Post processing mode and survey /mapping software.
07 Aug - 11
9 AM to 4
Limited Seats are available, to be filled on first come first serve basis. For further details please contact: Tel 051- 90854588-4682-4675Fax: 051-90854502, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Visit our website www.nice.nust.edu.pk
- Who Should Attend:
Students and Professionals of Civil Engineering, GIS, Environmental Engineering, Diploma holders and Surveyors.
- Female candidates can also apply.
- Course Duration: One Week for each course.
- Venue: NUST Institute of Civil Engineering (NICE), H-12 sector Islamabad.
- Application forms: Please Click here to download Application form
- Last Date for submission of Application form with bank draft in favor of NUST Institute of Civil Engineering (NICE), H-12 Sector Islamabad is 25 July 2017.
- Hostel Facility: available within the H-12 campus @ Rs 300/day including messing.
- Dedicated hostel is availible for females.