1. Ammara Batool and Zeshan (2017). Effect of Chelators and Substrates on Phytoremediation of Synthetic Leachate for Removal of Trace Elements, Soil and Sediment Contamination, 26(2): 220–233.
2. Safdar Bashir, Zeshan, Waseem Hassan, Nabeel Khan Niazi, Irshad Bibi, and Niaz Ahmad (2017). Current Approaches for the Assessment of in situ Remediation of Xenobiotics, In Xenobiotics in the Soil Environment: Monitoring, Toxicity and Management, Eds. Hashmi, Muhammad Zaffar, Kumar, Vivek, Varma, Ajit, Springer Publishers, pp. 171-196, ISBN-10: 3319477439.
3. Ajmal, A., I. Majeed, R. N. Malik, M. Iqbal, M. Arif Nadeem, I. Hussain, S. Yousuf, Zeshan, G. Mustafa, M. I. Zafar, and M. Amtiaz Nadeem. (2016) "Photocatalytic degradation of textile dyes on Cu2O-CuO/TiO2 anatase powders." Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering 4 (2): 2138-2146. (IF: 2.137)
4. Jabeen, M., Zeshan, Yousaf, S., Haider, M.R. and Malik, R.N. (2015). High-solids anaerobic co-digestion of food waste and rice husk at different organic loading rates. International Biodeterioration and Biodegradation, 102: 149-153. (IF: 2.235)
5. Haider, M.R., Zeshan, Yousaf, S., Malik, R.N. and Visvanathan, C. (2015). Anaerobic Co-Digestion of Food Waste and Rice Husk: Effect of Different Co-Substrate Mixtures and Substrate to Inoculum Ratio on Biogas Production. Bioresource Technology. 190C: 451-457. (IF: 5.039)
6. Zeshan and Visvanathan, C. (2014). Evaluation of anaerobic digestate for greenhouse gas emissions at various stages of its management. International Biodeterioration and Biodegradation, 95: 167-175. (IF: 2.235)
7. Zeshan, Karthikeyan, O.P. and Visvanathan C. (2012). Effect of C/N ratio and ammonia-N accumulation in a pilot-scale thermophilic dry anaerobic digester. Bioresource Technology, 113: 294-302. (IF: 5.039)
1. Ullah.Z., Zeshan, Arshad.M. (2017). "Effect of Different Types of Substrates on the Performance of Double Chamber Microbial Fuel Cell". 7th International Conference on Environmentally Sustainable Development, (ESdev-VII), 26-28 AUGUST, CIIT, Abbottabad, Pakistan.
2. Rajput, A.A., Zeshan, Hashmi, I., Khan, S.J and Hassan, S. (2017). "Comparison of Inoculum Type on the Biogas Production of Wheat Straw at Lower and Higher Organic Loading". Ist Young Researcher National Conference on Water and Environment, (NCWE 2017), 22-23 MAY, MUET, Jamshoro, Pakistan.
3. Batool, A., Zeshan, M, Arshad., S, J. Khan. (2017). Effect of substrates on phytoremediation of trace metals from solid waste leachate. International Conference on Bio Approaches for Environment and sustainability, 22nd - 23rd Feb, 2017. NUST. Islamabad.
4. Shiza Aslam, Rimsha Zafar, Nauman Akber, Zeshan (2017). Hand Driven Energy Efficient Reactor for Biogas Production From Organic Solid Waste. First International Conference on Emerging Trends in Earth and Environmental Sciences, March 09-10, 2017, College of Earth and Environmental Sciences (CEES), University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.
5. Zeshan and Visvanathan, C. (2015). Start-Up of Thermophilic Dry Anaerobic Digestion of Organic Fraction of Municipal Solid Waste, 2nd Conference on Emerging Materials and Processes (CEMP-2015), 22-23 December, 2015, SCME, NUST, Islamabad, Pakistan.
6. Haider, M.R., Zeshan and Yousaf, S. (2014). "Anaerobic Co-Digestion of Food Waste and Rice Husk: Effect of Co-Substrate Mixing Ratios and Substrate to Inoculum Ratio on Biogas Production", 7th Annual Conference on the Challenges in Environmental Science & Engineering (CESE 2014), 12-16 October, 2014, Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
7. Jabeen, M., Zeshan and Yousaf, S. (2014). "Continuous high solids co-digestion of food waste and rice husk under mesophilic conditions at pilot scale", 7th Annual Conference on the Challenges in Environmental Science & Engineering (CESE 2014), 12-16 October, 2014, Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
8. Zeshan and Visvanathan, C. (2013). "Digestate management from perspectives of GHG emissions", 6th Annual Conference on the Challenges in Environmental Science & Engineering (CESE 2013), 29 October-2 November, 2013, Daegu, Korea.
9. Zeshan and Visvanathan, C. (2013). "Effect of organic loading rate on the performance of a pilot-scale thermophilic dry anaerobic digester under high recirculation rate", 6th Annual Conference on the Challenges in Environmental Science & Engineering (CESE 2013), 29 October - 2 November 2013, Daegu, Korea.
10. Zeshan and Visvanathan C. (2012). Dry anaerobic digestion of municipal solid waste: Potentials and problems. Presented in 2nd International Conference on Anaerobic Digestion for Waste and Wastewater Treatment, 26 April 2012, Bangkok, Thailand.
11. Zeshan and Visvanathan C. (2011). Ammonia inhibition in dry thermophilic anaerobic digestion of organic fraction of municipal solid waste. Presented in 4th International Conference on Challenges in Environmental Science and Engineering (CESE 2011), 25-30 September, 2011, Tainan, Taiwan.
12. Zeshan and Shakya, S. (2010). CSR activities in Thailand. Young environmental leaders summit 2010. 19-23 August, Hokkaido, Japan.