NJSSH Article Review Process
NJSSH is a peer reviewed journal consisting of eminent national and international reviewers. The following process for reviewing articles is followed.
• Initially the article is internally reviewed by a faculty member (who is expert in the relevant subject area) at NUST School of Social Sciences and Humanities (S3H) to determine the suitability of the paper for external review by two reviewers
• Upon positive report from the internal reviewer, the article is sent to two reviewers on double blind peer review principle. If there are minor adjustments required, the author is asked to resubmit the revised paper after incorporating suggestions made.
• An article is accepted for publication if reports by both of the reviewers are satisfactory.
• The authors are sent the reviewers’ comments so that the corrections/comments suggested by the reviewers are incorporated by the authors
• If minor or major revisions are advised by the reviewers, the revised papers are again sent for final evaluation by the reviewers
• Once the reviewers send the report of the paper as “Accepted for Publication”, then after editing by the Literary Editor, the paper is published.
• It usually takes Three to Four months for the review process to complete.
Please submit your paper at firstname.lastname@example.org