Maximum five books to students and 10 books to faculty members will be loaned at a time.
2. Books will be issued for four weeks to UG/PG students and for six weeks to faculty members.
3. A book will only be reissued if it has not been placed on reserve status by the library.
4. Fine at the rate of Rs. 5.00 per day per book will be charged for late return of books.
5. Loss of books by members will be charged as two times the current price of book.
6. It will be the responsibility of the borrower to return the books in time and ensure that the return has been recorded by the library staff in the register.
7. New books received in the section will be placed on a special status for a period of three months. During the first month, the book will not be issued. These books can only be issued for one week only during the remaining period.