1. Akhtar H, Tran SM, Hamming OJ, Khalid M, Terczyn'ska-Dyla E, Hartmann R, Sadia H 2015 ‘Expression of interferon-lambda receptor (IFN-λR1) in mononuclear phagocyte cells and effects of levels of newly discovered type III interferon lambda 4 (in-vitro study)’, Journal of Clinical Virology, Vol. 69, pp. 230. [ISSN: 1386-653]
2. Akhtar H, Islam G, Jan SU, Nawaz A, Akhtar S, Hartmann R, Sadia H 2015 ‘Identification of essential regulatory elements responsible for the explicit expression of IL-28Rα and their effect on critical SNPs using in-silico methods’, Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vol.28, No.4(Suppl), pp.1523-1532. [ISSN: 1011-601X]
3. Rehman Z, Fahim A, Sadia H 2015 ‘Deciphering the mystery of hepatitis B virus receptors: A historical prospective’, VirusDisease, vol. 26. [ISSN: 2347-3584 (Print) 2347-3517 (Online)]
4. Akhtar H, Hamming OJ, Jan SU, Akhtar S, Dyla ET, Siupka P, Shafique A, Hartmann R, Sadia H 2015, ‘Unrevealing the molecular mechanism governing the tissue specific expression of IFNλR1’, Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. Accepted
5. Naushad W, Rahat TB, Gomez MK, Ashiq MT, Younas M, Sadia H 2014 ‘Detection and Identification of Mouse Mammary Tumor Virus-Like DNA Sequences in Blood and Breast Tissues of Breast Cancer Patients’, Tumor Biology, vol. 35, pp. 8077-8086. [ISSN: 1010-4283 (Print) 1423-0380 (Online)]
6. Aamir UB, Alam MM, Sadia H, Zaidi SSZ, Kazi BM 2013 ‘Molecular Characterization of Circulating Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Genotypes in Gilgit Baltistan Province of Pakistan during 2011-2012 Winter Season’, PLoS one, vol. 8, no. e74018. [ISSN: 1932-6203]
7. Altaf M, Waqar A, John P, Sadia H, Iqbal T, Bhatti A 2013, ‘miRNA Databases: An Investigation of Regulatory RNAs Informatics’, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, vol. 4, no. 6, pp. 517-521. [ISSN: 2229-5518]
8. Asim-ud-din M, Fakhar-e-Alam M, Karim S, Wazir Z, Sadia H, Syed WAA 2012, ‘Tumoricidal Effect of Photofrin and Nanomaterials in Human Glioblastoma Cell Line’ International Journal of Basic & Applied Sciences, vol.12, no. 4, pp. 108-111. [ISSN: 2227-5053]
9. Fakhr-e-Alam M, Atif M, Rehman T, Sadia H, Firdous S 2011, ‘The role of sensitivity of ALA (PplX)-Based PDT on human embryonic kidney cell line (HEK293T)’, Laser Physics: Laser method in chemistry, biology, and medicine, vol. 21, no. 8, pp. 1428-1437. [ISSN print: 1054-660X, ISSN electronic: 1555-6611]
10. Sadia H, Siddiqui RT, Nasim A 2010, ‘A unique BCR-ABL transcript with the insertion of intronic sequence from BCR and ABL genes in a patient with Philadelphia-positive chronic myeloid leukemia and the treatment response to Hydroxy urea and Imatinib mesylate: a case study’, Cancer Genetics and Cytogenetics, vol. 201, no. 1, pp. 57-61. [ISSN: 0165-4608]
11. Sadia H, Jamal M, Bhatti A, Anwar MA, Siddiqui RT, Qadri I 2011, ‘Paucity of FLT 3-internal tandem duplications in patients with AML, ALL and CML’, Current Opinion in Biotechnology, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. S201. [ISSN: 0958-1669]
12. Raza MI, Sadia H, Mansoor S, Bhatti A, Anwar MA, John P, Rana QA, Qadri I 2011, ‘Molecular modeling and mutational analysis of macrophage colony stimulating factor’, Current Opinion in Biotechnology, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. S60. [ISSN: 0958-1669]
13. Siddiqui RT, Sadia H, Qureshi JA, Mujtaba N, Yasmin M, Haider F 2011, ‘Role of molecular biology techniques for detection of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in difficult-to-diagnose cases of tuberculosis: short story of a long journey’, Current Opinion in Biotechnology, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. S65-S66. [ISSN: 0958-1669]
14. Bhatti A, John P, Sadia H, Ahmed I, Qadri I, Jalil F, Gauhar Z, Ikram M, Malik J, Ahmed M 2011, ‘Mapping of Genes involved in Rheumatoid Arthritis in Pakistani Patients’, Current Opinion in Biotechnology, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. S41-S42. [ISSN: 0958-1669]
1. Sadia H, Asif Sajjad, Amber S, Gomez MK, 2013, ‘HBV Immunization: engineering the synonymous hepatitis B surface antigen in Kluyveromyces lactis expression system’, Proceedings of 11th PSBMB Conference on Molecular Biosciences – Challenges & Opportunities, Lahore, Pakistan, pp. 54.
2. Dad R, Sadia H, Azia H, 2013, ‘Sequence Analysis of APOBEC-3 members in chronic HBV patients’, Proceedings of 11th PSBMB Conference on Molecular Biosciences – Challenges & Opportunities, Lahore, Pakistan, pp. 169.
3. Rahat TB, Gomez MK, Naushad W, Ashiq MT, Sadia H, 2013, ‘Prevalence of MMTV-like ENV sequences in Pakistani breast cancer patients’, 12th Shauqat Khanum Cancer Symposium “Fighting Cancer on all fronts”, Lahore, Pakistan.
4. Naushad W, Rahat TB, Gomez MK, Sadia H, 2013, ‘Mouse mammary tumor virus and human breast cancer – detection of LTR sequences’, 12th Shauqat Khanum Cancer Symposium “Fighting Cancer on all fronts”, Lahore, Pakistan.
5. Fahim A, Azam Z, Sadia H 2012, ‘Mutational analysis of polymerase gene of HBV in Pakistani population’, Proceedings of 6th Annual Meeting of Pakistan Society for the Study of Liver Diseases, Karachi, Pakistan, pp. 45.
6. Siddiqui RT, Sadia H 2009, ‘The incidence of common genetic sub-groups in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia in Pakistan’, Proceedings of 11th Oncology Conference, Peshawar, Pakistan, pp. 1-2.
7. Fahim S, Mujtaba N, Sadia H, Siddiqui RT 2008 ‘Contribution of mutations in ATP-binding domain of ABL gene towards gleevec resistance in chronic myeloid leukemia patients’, Proceedings of 2nd National Conference on Health Biotechnology, National Commission on Biotechnology, Islamabad, Pakistan, Pp. 80.
8. Sadia H, Siddiqui RT, Nasim A 2008 ‘RNA interference based therapeutic interventions for leukemias: knocking down STAT1 and STAT3’, Proceedings of 2nd National Conference on Health Biotechnology, National Commission on Biotechnology, pp. 142. Sadia H, Siddiqui RT, Nasim A (2005) Presence of Unique BCR-ABL Transcript in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Patient: A case Study’, Proceedings of 18th FAOBMB symposium, Lahore, Pakistan, pp. 217.
1. Sadia H, Siddiqui RT, Nasim A 2010, ‘Molecular profiling of Leukemia patients in Pakistani population using RT-PCR and Dot blot hybridization’, NUST Journal of Natural Sciences, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 10-15. (ISSN: 2072-4659)