• Levels of Emotional Intelligence
• Regulating emotions of others
• Programming the brain
• Understanding emotional disconnection
• Emotional self-awareness
• Emotionally intelligent communication
• Creating emotionally balanced teams
• Emotional commitment cycle
• Conflict handling through emotions control
Upon completion of the workshop, participants should be able to apply the learned concepts to improve and further develop their emotional intelligence by:
- Utilizing emotionality as an effective team-building tool.
- Improving decision-making by being more rational than emotional.
- Fostering motivating through positive mental energy.
- Using communication for creating positive emotionality cycles.
- Managing emotions of others for optimal performance.
- Effective utilization of body language.
- Reducing conflict through management of strong emotions.
- Improving quality of life through realizing of your emotional strengths and weaknesses.