- Overview of Healthcare Industry & Environmental Context (Healthcare Services sector, Pharmaceutical sector, Manufacturing sector (Medical Devices & Equipment), Healthcare payers (Insurance, etc.), NGOs, Healthcare Regulators)
- Consumer Behavior in Healthcare
- Marketing Fundamentals (Marketing Strategy, Frameworks, Marketing Process, Marketing Segmentation, Marketing Mix, etc.)
- Brand identity and Communication Guidelines
- (Example: National TB Control Programs)
- 5 P’s of Healthcare Marketing (Patients, Physicians, Professional Healthcare Administrators, Payers, Policy Makers)
- Marketing Analytics & Marketing Information System
- Marketing of Healthcare Services – Patient Centric Approach & Patient Experience
- Product Development - Value Addition in Healthcare Services
- Healthcare Marketing in a Digital Age
- Retail Management in Healthcare
- Ethics in Healthcare Marketing
- Sales Management (Sales Management Process, Territory management, etc.)
- To better att une the target audience with the unique nature of Healthcare industry and an understanding of the conventional as well as contemporary and scientific marketing concepts for potential applications
- Understanding of the factors which drive healthcare communications with the targeted audience and stakeholders
- Understanding of the healthcare value proposition & how to achieve sustainable competitive advantage at market place
Benefits to Organization
- Ability to understand & focus upon customer/ consumer needs and requirements.
- Ability to better catering the customer/ consumer needs by developing and implementing a value driven approach towards processes and systems.
- Resulting into enhanced customer/ consumer engagement and loyalty.
Benefits to Individual
- Enhanced understanding of the Healthcare market place.
- Creating value stream for the healthcare customers/ consumers in totality, rather than just merely focusing on promotions.