By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:-
• Understand the anatomy of excel formula e.g. Logically Sum/Count, Array, multiple functions from date & time, solving multiple logics, using text functions, advanced lookup function and statistics functions;
• Interact with basic VBA functions and record macros to remove the feelings of “Black Magic”;
• Optimize the data by using various excel tools e.g Advance filters, consolidation, subtotal, auto outlining and data functions;
• Use formulas in data validation function to avoid errors caused by erroneous user inputs;
• Use PivotTables to turn raw data into refined information that supports key decisions;
• Create a dynamic dashboard with the help of supper Excel tools;
• Understand what error says and how to trace and resolve the problem;
• Apply conditional and customized formatting; and
• Create effective charts by reducing ink and noise and apply conditional formatting on charts.
Further, you will enjoy the networking opportunity with professionals from different industries.
Certificate endorsed by NUST.