Module – I (Core Concepts)
- Understanding analytics, types, and how it supports business strategy.
- Knowing the common misperceptions for analytics.
- Learning the difference between traditional vs contemporary HR measures.
Module – II (The Machine Room)
- Understanding metric types, needs and interpretation followed by computing important headcount, absenteeism, salary, turnover, promotion, performance, training and hiring metrics.
- Performing discrimination analysis in organization e.g. Gender, Department, and Designation etc.
- Exploratory data analysis on people data, and telling the visual story.
- Segmenting the employees, based on age, experience, salary, and performance.
- Understanding the application of predictive analytics on people data.
The objective of this course is to provide:
- Solid understanding of fact based decision-making process and advantages of its application in HR;
- Applied data analysis skills to unlock the potential that exists in finding patterns and relationships between key pieces of information held about people and teams;
- Foundation and
- Hands-on experience of using MS Excel for analyzing people data.
Benefits to Organization
To be successful in today’s competitive environment, organizations need to learn how to leverage HR data to make critical business decisions.
This course will help the delegates to switch from data crunch-work towards value-add contributions like translating insights into action, going further with predictive capabilities, linking HR activities to business outcomes, and telling visual stories.
Benefits to Individual
- Start telling the compelling, evidence-based people story, rather than focusing on numbers;
- A comprehensive starting point for a HR professional who is planning to embark on HR analytics and don’t know where and how to start;
- Hands-on experience of computing important headcount, absenteeism, salary, turnover, promotion, performance, training and hiring metrics;
- Understanding the application of predictive analytics in HR;
- Network opportunity with peers from different organizations.