Why Performance Management
- A world without Performance
- What is Performance and why Manage
“Performance Management is Killing Performance”
- Is Performance Management Killing Performance
- Why PM is not working?
- What to do – Ideal Way of doing PM
Ideal Way of Performance Management
- PM Cycle
- Steps of an Ideal PM System
- Role of HR, Line Management, Individual
Setting Expectations – The key step
How to set Expectations – Goal Setting
Measuring What Matters
Role of Culture in Performance Management Systems
Honest Conversations – Performance Dialogue
Development of Course Learning Outcomes – Next Steps
- A common understanding on how performance management systems can be effectively utilized to raise the performance of individuals and teams
- Enhance their skills in setting clear expectations and objectively measuring individual performance using objectives and competencies as key measures
- dentify and practice some performance management strategies and techniques to enhance the performance and motivation in under-performing and high performing team members.
- Learn how to use the outcomes of the Performance Management exercise or other HR interventions.
Benefits to Organization
- Use of tools helping them ultimately improve [performance.
- Better understanding of the tools and interventions to be used in improving the way this time consuming exercise is conducted.
- Understanding the errors and problems related performance management system and avoid them to do it ineffective manner.
Benefits to Individual
- Develop skills and competencies to do the PM in the right way
- Add value to the Organization and individuals by helping them improve performance
- Manage the PMS by leading it from the inside out