Dr Sajid Saleem has been working in academia and industry for around 10 years. He has completed his PhD in Nanotechnology at Electronic and Electrical Engineering Department, UCL, UK in 2010.
1. UCL, EEE Barlow prize for best PhD student of the year award (2010).
2. UCL, EEE Fabrizio Lombardi prize for the best PhD thesis of the year (2010).
3. UCL alumni scholarship award 2007/2008.
4. UCL alumni scholarship award 2006/2007.
5. Award of NUST PhD Scholarship under faculty development program in 2006.
6. Herbert Lott prize at HMS COLLINGWOOD for being top student of the systems engineering class (2001).
7. Life member PEC registration number 18411
8. Life member IET with number M-14831/ISL-1721
9. Approved HEC Supervisor (in process)