In total, 13 countries are participating this year and Pakistan has been selected as part of the Gulf countries.
What will the students get out of this program?
- Expand their knowledge of 3M and learn of new career opportunities and industry sectors
- Interact & engage with 3M executives
- Gain valuable experience working in a team setting that challenges their problem solving and communication skills
- A chance to win a trip to Gulf for the second round and then to the finals in the US and compete with and against global team members
- A chance to win a 6 month mentorship with a senior 3M leader
Registration Link: March 20 (deadline)
All students participating in INFC are required to register at the website link given below by providing all the data indicated in the registration resume submittal. Submission shall present the students innovative & creative thinking skills when showing why 3M should select them for the challenge.
NOTE: Pakistan is participating as a part of GULF, therefore, Students are requested to select the UAE country for registration.
- 3M Pakistan is going to hold the local competition early next month i.e. April, and the “WINNER” will participate in the second round which will take place in 3M Gulf in May.
- The winner of the 2nd round will be invited to compete in the final global challenge which will take place at 3Ms Headquarters in St. Pauls, USA in July.
NOTE: All travel, visa fees and accommodation costs will be covered by 3M.