Creating complex and large software intensive systems can be constructed with the architecture-centric approach. In this approach, the use of an architecture description language (ADL) is highly recommended. This Lecture will highlight the following concepts:
- What is an ADL?
- Introducing an ADL
- A tool to design an ADL based System
- A language to implement an ADL based System
The primary objectives of this Lecture are to:
- Introduce the use of an ADL for software system construction.
- Use a tool to design the system architecture.
- Learn a programming language to implement the system architecture
to download the Registration Form.
Registration fee will be taken by cash payment. All attendees are requested to complete a registration form and send it by email or fill the form at the reception desk on the Lecture day; the payment will be received on the Lecture day at the reception.