The department is comprised of two units namely:
- Survey and Project Management Unit
- Inter Disciplinary Engineering Unit
The objectives of the department are:
- To provide high level training, focusing on both theoretical and practical aspects of survey and management techniques, financial matters and planning, and social administration policies.
- To train a pool of researchers to generate data and publishable information relevant for policy formulation in the economics, social and business management fields.
- To equip the students with basic knowledge of related disciplines to efficiently plan and organize civil engineering projects.