Journals Publications, All Impact Factor
1. Haris Masood, Saad Rehman, Aimal Khan, Farhan Riaz, Ali Hassan, Muhammad Abbas, Approximate Proximal Gradient Based Correlation Filter for Target Tracking in Videos: A Unified Approach, Arabian Journal of Science and Engineering, Accepted April 2019, (IF 1.092)
2. Shaohua Wan, Tariq Umer, Faheem Ud Din, Hameed Ullah, Aimal Khan, Ayaz Ahmad, Efficient Sizing and Placement of Distributed Generators in Cyber-Physical Power Systems, Journal of Systems Architecture, December 2018 (IF 0.91)
3. Sher Ali, Ayaz Ahmad, Aimal Khan, Energy-Efficient Resource allocation and RRH-Association in Multi-Tier 5G H-CRANs, Emerging Telecommunication Technologies, septemeber 2018. (IF 1.61)
4. Hussain, F., Ahmad, M.I., Anwar, S, Khan, A., et al. Efficient motion estimation using two-bit transform and modified multilevel successive elimination, Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanoid Computing, August, 2018. (IF 1.42) https://doi.org/10.1007/s12652-018-0996-8
5. Aimal Khan, Saad Rehman, Muhammad Abbas, and Ayaz Ahmad, On the Mutual Information of Relaying Protocols, Elsevier, Physical Communication, Published, July 2018. (IF 1.52)
6. Ajmal H, Aimal Khan, Rehman S, Hussain F, Alam M, Young R., Analysis of channel uncertainty in ARQ relay networks. Published in PLoS ONE, 13(1), 2018: e0190622. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0190622 (IF 2.76)
7. Aimal Khan ; Fricke, J. Ch.; Höher, P. A.: Throughput improvement by reliability-dependent layer allocation, Published in IDM. IET Electronics Letters, vol. 44, 2008. (IF 1.56)
1. Babar Zeb, Aimal Khan, Younas Khan, Muhammad Faisal Masood Masood Ahmad, Iqra Tahir and Muhammad Asad „Towards the Selection of the Best Machine Learning Techniques and Methods for Urinalysis“ International Conference on Soft Computing & Machine Intelligence, (ISCMI 2019), Johannesburg, South Africa. (Accepted)
2. Muhammad Faisal Masood, Aimal Khan, Farhan Hussain and Arslan Shaukat, Towards the Selection of Best Machine Learning Model for Student Performance Analysis and Prediction“ International Conference on Soft Computing & Machine Intelligence, (ISCMI 2019), Johannesburg, South Africa.
3. Muhammad Sufian, Aimal Khan, Takreem Saeed, and Zirak Khan, Denoising The Wireless Channel Corrupted Images Using Machine Learning “ International Conference on Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Parallel/Distributed Computing (SNPD 2019), Japan
4. Younas Khan, Usman Qamar, Nazish Yousaf, and Aimal Khan “Machine Learning Techniques for Heart Disease Datasets: A Survey” International Conference on Machine Learning and Computing (ICMLC), 2019, China
5. Muhammad Asad, Usman Qamar, Aimal Khan “A systematic literature review of continuous Blood glucose monitoring and suggesting-quantity of insulin for diabetic type 1 patient OR artificial pancreas” International Conference on Machine Learning and Computing (ICMLC), 2019, China
6. Muhammad Asad, Usman Qamar, Aimal Khan “Blood Glucose Level Prediction with minimal inputs using feedforward neural network for diabetic type 1 Patients” International Conference on Machine Learning and Computing (ICMLC), 2019, China
7. Hina Ajmal, Saad Rehman, Farhan Hussain, Muhammad Abbas, Aimal Khan, Rupert Young, Mohammad S. Alam, Comparative study of local binary pattern and its shifted variant for osteoporosis identification", Proc. SPIE 10649, Pattern Recognition and Tracking XXIX, 27 April 2018
8. Haris Masood, Saad Rehman, Aimal Khan, Wasi Haider, Rupert Young, Phil Birch, Mohammad Alam, ASIFT based recognition of fixed shape moving objects and tracking via modified particle filters, Proc. SPIE 10649, Pattern Recognition and Tracking XXIX, 27 April 2018
9. H. Sadia, S. Sherien, H. Iqbal, M. Zeeshan, A. Khan and S. Rehman, Range estimation in radar using maximum likelihood estimator, 20th International Conference of Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT), Dhaka, 2017,
10. Sara Tanvir, Mamoona Safdar, Hanny Tufail, Aimal Khan and Muhammad Abbas, A Study on Uncertainties in Software Project Management in Pakistan, International Conference on Engineering, Computing and Information Technology, ICECIT2017, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, October
11. Khan, A.; Kühn, V.: Analysis of power optimization in a 2-hop multiple relay network. International ITG/IEEE Workshop on Smart Antennas (WSA), Dresden, 2012.
12. Khan, A.; Kühn, V.: Performance comparison of different protocols for a two-hop multiple relay network. International ITG/IEEE Workshop on Smart Antennas (WSA), Dresden, 2012.
13. Khan, A.; Kühn, V.: Rate Optimization for Incremental Redundancy and Repetition Coding in Relay Networks. European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO), Barcelona, 2011.
14. Khan, A.; Kühn, V.: Power Vs Relay Selection in Adaptive Relay Networks. International Symposium on Wireless Systems (ISWCS), York, UK, 2010.
15. Khan, A.; Kühn, V.: Power Optimization in Adaptive Relay Networks. IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM), Miami, USA, 2010.
16. Khan, A.; Kühn, V.: Optimizing ARQ Strategies in Relay Networks. Intl. Symposium on Modeling and Optimization in Mobile, Ad Hoc, and Wireless Networks, France, 2010.
17. Khan, A.; Kühn, V.: On the Performance of Adaptive Relaying with ARQ. ITG Workshop on Smart Antennas (WSA), Bremen, Germany, 2010.
18. Khan, A.; Kühn, V.: Mutual information based resource allocation in relay networks, ITG Conference on Source & Channel Coding (ICS) , Siegen, Germany, 2010.
19. Khan, A.; Kühn, V.; Vorköper, S.: Information Combining Based ARQ in Relay Networks. 15th European Wireless Conference (EWC), Aalborg, Denmark, 2009.