1. S. Nadeem, Hina Sadaf, Noreen Sher Akbar, Analysis of peristaltic flow for a Prandtl fluid model in an endoscope, Journal of Power Technologies. 94(2014) 1–11.
2. S. Nadeem, Hina Sadaf, Noreen Sher Akbar, Effects of nanoparticles on the peristaltic motion of tangent hyperbolic fluid model in an annulus. Alexandria Engineering Journal. 54(4) (2015) 843–851.
3. S. Nadeem, Hina Sadaf, M. Adil Sadiq, Analysis of Nanoparticles on Peristaltic Flow of Prandtl Fluid Model in an Endoscopy, Current Nano Science. 11(6) (2015)709-721.
4. S. Nadeem, Hina Sadaf, Metachronal wave of cilia transport in a curved channel. ZNA. 70(2015)33-38.
5. S. Nadeem, Hina Sadaf, Theoretical analysis of Cu-blood nanofluid for metachronal wave of cilia motion in a curved channel. Transaction on Nanobiosciences, 4(2015)447 – 454.
6. S. Nadeem, Hina Sadaf, Trapping study of nanofluids in an annulus with cilia, AIP Advances 5(2015). 127204.
7. Hina Sadaf, S. Nadeem, Influences of slip and Cu-blood nanofluid in a physiological study of cilia. Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine. 131(2016) 169–180.
8. S. Nadeem, Hina Sadaf, Ciliary motion phenomenon of viscous nanofluid in a curved channel with wall properties. The European Physical Journal Plus. 2016, 131:65.
9. S. Nadeem, Hina Sadaf, Hypothetical analysis for peristaltic transport of metallic nanoparticles in an inclined annulus with variable viscosity, Bulletin of the Polish Academy of Sciences Technical Sciences. 64(2016)447–454.
10. S. Nadeem, Hina Sadaf, Exploration of single wall carbon nanotubes for the peristaltic motion in a curved channel with variable viscosity Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering, 10.1007/s40430-016-0612-9.
11. I. Shahzadi, Hina Sadaf, S. Nadeem and A. Saleem, Bio-mathematical analysis for the peristaltic flow of single wall carbon nanotubes under the impact of variable viscosity and wall properties, Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine. 139 (2016)137–147.
12. Hina Sadaf, S. Nadeem, Analysis of Combined Convective and Viscous Dissipation Effects for Peristaltic Flow of Rabinowitsch Fluid Model. Journal of Bionic Engineering. 14(1)(2017)182-190.