(1) Close liaison will be maintained with Alumni Coord Office for speedy flow of information and preparation of ASC Cards to ensure prompt assistance to Alumni.
(2) Prior information be given to Alumni Coord office regarding closure / non availability of any sports facility out of schedule so that ASC members may be intimated well in time through mobile communication / emails. Effort be also made to ensure communication of such eventuality to ASC members through sports facility staff to regular ASC members.
(3) Keeping in view likely influx of ASC members on weekends, all sports facilities shall remain operational on weekends. One suitable day be earmarked as maintenance day on which required facilities may be closed for maintenance purposes (with prior communication to ASC members).
(4) Based on the turn out of ASC members, Special Incentive Allowance @ Rs. 150 per day may be paid out of ASC members’ subscription to each staff for working till late hours and weekends. In case there exists a requirement of additional staff, the same shall also be met through fresh hiring out of ASC 50% subscription or appointment of needy students on suitable payment, as deemed necessary. Volunteer employment of students would be encouraged.
(5) Proper complaint register be placed at all sports facilities and allied facilities (mess, guest rooms and Auditorium) for entry of suggestions / complaints. The same shall be processed to Deputy Commandant on weekly basis. In case situation warrants immediate response, register must be put up to Deputy Commandant the very next day of entry.
(6) Entry on membership cards be made by Sports Officer Cadet Battalion on deposit of monthly subscription. Suitable mechanism be devised through staff detailed with sports facilities that monthly subscription is deposited before 5th of each month by ASC members.
(7) Payment of guests (after 2 days) be received by sports staff. Complete record will be maintained in a separate register and amount be deposited in the EME Alumni Fund before 5th of each month.
c. Almuni Coord Office
(1) This office shall act as coordinator of all aspects related to ASC members.
(2) Periodic feedback from ASC members be obtained.
d. ASC Members
(1) Rules / regulations and timings of College sports facilities be followed in true letter and spirit.
(2) ASC members must ensure high standard of respect and cooperation with other members (officers, cadets etc), sports staff and security personnel by themselves and their families.
(3) Alumni cannot apply for ASC membership unless he/ she is in possession of EME Alumni RFID Card and veh sticker (if applicable). However, applicant may apply for Alumni RFID Card and vehicle sticker along with the ASC Membership Form. Specimens of Alumni RFID Form and Vehicle Sicker are attached as Annex D and Annex E respectively.
(4) Sports facilities shall remain closed on maintenance days and gazetted holidays.
(5) Guests would be entertained free for initial 2 days, after which sponsor Alumni should either get the guest apply for membership (in case of an Alumni) or payment of Rs. 100/- be made on each day of attendance.
e. Firing Club.
Handling with fire arms is always dangerous specially when handled by novices. Therefore, extreme care is desired from all quarters to avoid any untoward eventuality. Following must be ensured in this regard:-
(1) Security Office must devise smooth mechanism of running the Firing Club in collaboration with Cadet Battalion so as to ensure functioning and safety/ security during club timings.
(2) It must be ensured that military trained staff is employed in Firing Club and firing practices be conducted by a JCO minimum.
(3) Detailed Safety instructions be prepared in English and Urdu and displayed at appropriate place in the Club. The staff must be trained to explain the range safety instructions to ASC members including families before entering into range / firing positions.
(4) Families of ASC members must be accompanied by the member himself, without which firing will not be allowed to female family members.
(5) Only 9 mm pistol, revolver and MP5 are allowed for firing practices.
(6) Suitable quantity of small arms be purchased as property of firing club, if deemed necessary.
(7) ASC members are allowed to bring along permitted aforementioned small arms having valid license.
(8) Members will bring along their own ammunition for their own personal weapons. Required ammunition may be purchased by Firing Club for own weapons and expenditure be recouped from ASC member as per usage. A proper record to this eff be maintained by Firing Club staff duly signed by Security officer / concerned officer on weekly basis.
Following officials may be approached for queries / coordination in connection with membership:-
(a) Mr Abu Bakr Alvi(President EMEAA ) - 03335528261
(b) Mr Kamran Iqbal (Member EMEAA) - 03215563295
(c) Lt Col Khalid (Alumni Coord) - 03335194031
(d) Major Hassan Mujtaba (Sports Officer) - 03468806942
(e) Major Hassan Kamran (Security Officer) - 03336116363
(f) Captain (Honorary) Rehmat Ali (SM) - 03215041046
(g) Subedar Intizar Hussain (JA) - 03023845857