2. Iqbal, L. U, Sullivan, J. P.,Multidisciplinary Design and Optimization (MDO) Methodology for the Aircraft Conceptual Design, 50th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting, 9-12 Jan, 2012, Nashville, TN, USA.
3. Iqbal, L. U., Naik, G. S, Pothala, D., Surapanenib, P. K, Zhao F, Sullivan, J. P.,“Environmentally Conscious Wing Design for the Medium Altitude Long Range UAV”, 2009 International Manufacturing Science and Engineering Conference,October 4-7 2009, West Lafayette, IN, USA.
4. Iqbal, L. U, Sullivan, J. P.,“Preliminary Design of MALE UAV Utilizing High Fidelity CAD/CAE Tools and Design Methods”, AIAA Infotech @ Aerospace Conference AIAA Unmanned, Unlimited Conference, 6 - 9 April 2009, Seattle, Washington, USA.
5. Iqbal, L. U, Sullivan, J.P.,“Comprehensive Aircraft Preliminary Design Methodology Applied to the Design of MALE UAV”, 47th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting, 5-8 Jan 2009, Orlando, FL, USA.
6. Iqbal, L. U, Crossley, W. A, Weisshaar, T. A, and Sullivan, J. P.“Higher Level Design Methods Applied to the Conceptual Design of an MALE UAV”, 12th AIAA Multidisciplinary Analysis and Optimization" Conference, 10 - 12 Sep 2008, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
7. Iqbal, L. U, Sullivan, J.P.,“Application of an Integrated Approach to the UAV Conceptual Design”, 46th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting, 7-10 Jan 2008, Reno, NV, USA
8. Iqbal, L. U, Sullivan, J.P,“Integrated Suite for Aircraft Design, Optimization and Manufacturing”,International Conference on Comprehensive Product Realization (ICCPR),June 18-21, 2007, Beijing, China
1. Iqbal, L. U, “Application of Design Theory & Methods to Contemporary Design Problems in
Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering” 12th International Bhurban Conference on Applied Sciences and Technology, January, 2015 at National Centre for Physics (NCP), Islamabad, Pakistan.
2. Iqbal, L. U, “Preliminary Design Cycle of a Generic Aircraft with FSI Optimization” 11th International Bhurban Conference on Applied Sciences and Technology, 4 to 18 January, 2014 at National Centre for Physics (NCP), Islamabad, Pakistan.