Engr. Syed Ali Imran
Avionics Engineering Department
National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST)
College of Aeronautical Engineering, PAF Academy, Risalpur
Microwave Engineering, AESA Radar System Engineering, Airborne Radar Receiver Design, Microwave Active/Passive Devices, Electromagnetic forward and inverse problems solution, Numerical techniques for EM
MS Engg (Electrical- Communication), UET, Lahore, Pakistan, MS Engg (Avionics), CAE-NUST, Islamabad, Pakistan, BE (Avionics), CAE-NUST, Risalpur, Pakistan
Engr. Awais Munawar Qureshi is serving as Assistant Professor of RF/ Microwave at the Department of Avionics Engineering, College of Aeronautical Engineering (CAE), Risalpur, NUST. In 1999, he completed his undergraduate studies in the specialisation of Avionics Engineering from NUST CAE. In 2014, he achieved his first MS Engg degree in Electrical-Communication programme from UET, Lahore-Pakistan and in 2018, he achieved his second MS Engg degree in Avionics programme from NUST CAE. His industrial experience includes 10 years of Avionics systems design/ testing/maintenance and 5 years of production/development for Avionics systems and life cycle support at Avionics Production Factory (APF), Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) Kamra.
His major projects include:
• Radar Receiver up-gradation of Airborne Fighter Aircraft.
• Total of 22 Avionics Systems Production, development and troubleshooting/ maintenance.
• Design and development of AESA Radar Receiver/Front End
- Airborne Radars Design and System Engineering,
- Antenna and RF/ Microwave devices design,
- Microwave imaging,
- Electromagnetic forward and inverse problems solution, Numerical techniques for EM.
1. Rehan, Shoaib,
Syed Ali Imran, "Design Considerations for GaN based X-Band, High
Power and High Isolation SPDT T/R Switch," in Conference IEEE MTT-S Latin America, 29 April. 2019
- Microwave Active/Passive Devices, Electromagnetic field theory, Antenna design
theory, RF/ Microwave devices, Numerical techniques for EM, Radar Systems, Test
- Design/ Test/ Maintenance Engineer, Avionics Production Factory, PAC Kamra
Deputy Chief Engineer (Production), Avionics Production Factory, PAC Kamra