The Electrical Engineering postgraduate program at RIMMS provides students, an opportunity to expand their knowledge and acquire skills in analysis, design, fabrication and measurements related to RF & Microwave components and systems.
Why join this program
By joining the postgraduate program you become a part of a dynamic research community that is actively engaged in the fields of microwaves, applied electromagnetics, analog and RF integrated circuit design, antenna design and MEMS microsystems. The postgraduate program at RIMMS is especially prominent for the following reasons:
- Research environment that encourages excellence.
- State-of-the-art design software, laboratories and equipment.
- Training of students to develop end-to-end microwave systems.
- Participation in industry funded projects and consultancies.
- High job prospects after graduation.