1. Ullah K. (2015): Reforming the Power, an Institutional Analysis of Power Sector Reforms in Pakistan. PhD dissertation, Ipskamp drukkers B.V. Enschede (ISBN: 978-90-365-3862-6)
1. Faisal Mehmood Mirza, Iqra Mushtaq and Kafait Ullah (2017): Assessing the efficiency dynamics of Post- Reforms electric distribution utilities in Pakistan, Utilities Policy, 2017(1-11), http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jup.2017.06.003
2. Tahir Masood Qureshi, Kafait Ullah, Maarten J. Arentsen (2017): Factors responsible for solar PV adoption at household level: A case of Lahore, Pakistan, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 78 (754-763), http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2017.04.020
3. Kafait Ullah., Arentsen, M.J. and Lovett, J.C. (2017): Institutional determinants of power sector reforms in Pakistan, Energy Policy, 102 (332-339),
4. Aqil Khan, Muhammad Aamir Khan, G. Badri Narayanan, Kafait Ullah and Iftikhar ul Hasnain, (2016): Globalization and Economic Growth: Evidence from Pakistan, Pakistan Journal of Social Issues, Vol 7 (41-51).
5. Ullah, K., 2013. Electricity infrastructure in Pakistan: an overview. International Journal of Energy, Information and Communications, 4(3), pp.11-26.
6. Wakeel, I., & Ullah, K. (2013). Impacts of Budget Deficit on Output, Inflation and Balance of Trade: A Simultaneous Equation Model Approach. Issues, 1(1).
7. Raja, M. G., & Ullah, K. (2013). Relationship between Crimes and Economic Conditions in Pakistan: A Time Series Approach. Stud, 2(1).
1. Ullah, K. and Arentsen, M.J. and Lovett, J.C. (2013) Insufficiency of electricity infrastructure in Pakistan: a new institutional economics perspective. In: 6th international conference on competition and regulation in network industries, Brussels, 22 November 2013, 22-11-2013, Brussels
2. Muhammad Ahsan Amjed, Kafait Ullah, Munawar Iqbal, Parvez Akhter, Majid Ali, Salman Ahmad and Kashif Jamal (2017); Estimation of Hydropower Capacity and Unknown River Flows at Athmuqam by GIS and Regression Technique presented on 27 August 2017 in 7th International Conference: Environmentally Sustainable Development – ESDev-VII at COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (CIIT) Abbottabad, Pakistan
3. Muhammad Ahsan Amjed, Kafait Ullah, Munawar Iqbal, Parvez Akhter, Majid Ali, Salman Ahmad and Kashif Jamal (2017); Forecasting the Flow of Neelum River by Using Artificial Neural Network Modeling presented on 27 August 2017 in 7th International Conference: Environmentally Sustainable Development – ESDev-VII at COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (CIIT) Abbottabad, Pakistan