1. WIPO Patent No: WO 2013/006968 A1, Date: 17 January 2013
Title: Catalysts and Methods for the Production of Biodiesel
Fast-track and efficient, batch and continuous process for production of biofuel. The related work is reported in: Accelerated Production and Analysis of Biofuel Derived from Photobioreactor Engineered Microalgae using Super Critical Fluid Extraction, Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects, Taylor & Francis, Volume 38, 8, 2016
2. PK Patent Provisional Application No. 599/2013, date: 05 September 2013
Title: A Novel nano orthorhombic crystalline catalyst structure for conversion of syngas to high quality motor fuel
Improved catalyst for conversion of syngas (coal gas) to clean liquid fuel
3. PK Patent No: 139821, date: 30 October 2007
Title: Novel burn rate gradient method of tackling erosive burning.
Long standing problem resolved.
4. US Patent No: US 2011/0209389 A1, Date 01 September 2011
Title: Novel Nano-Catalyst for Fast Track Bio-Diesel Production from Non-Edible Oils
New catalyst uses sunlight to convert energy crops to biodiesel
5. PK Patent No. 140915, date: 14 December 2011
Title: Nano polymer retrofit for Blast Protection application.
Shock absorbent material proven through field trials for anti-terrorist and blast protection applications, as a viable and economical solution for Homeland Security. Part of the related work is reported in: Intelligent Viscoelastic Polyurethane Intrinsic Nanocomposites, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, Volume 41, 4, 2010
6. PK Patent No. 140916, date: 16 December 2011
Title: Interfacial coupling in Kevlar-epoxy composites for production of improved filament wound casing.
Improvement in the mechanical strength of filament wound composite leads to higher pressure ratings for the casing. Part of the work is reported in: Enhancement of Mechanical Properties of Kevlar-Epoxy Composite by Improving the Interface Coupling, Journal of Advanced Materials, Volume: 42, 3, 2010
7. PK Patent No. 140917, date: 12 October 2011
Title: Particle Doped Thermoset Composites with Improved Mechanical Properties
8. UK Patent Application No. 881188.3. date: 1988
Title: Liquid-Liquid Contactor
Fluid shear was used in rotary injection mode to vastly improve the performance (energy efficiency and quality of product) of reaction injection molding process. The work is reported in: Rotary Injection Reaction injection Molding (RI-RIM). Part I. Basic Design Features, Polymer Engineering & Science, USA, Volume 30, 3, 1990
1. Zaffar M. Khan, Rahim Jan, M. Bilal Khan, the Development of Sandwich Structures for Electromagnetic Transmission in Ku Band, the 2nd International Conference on Nanomaterials, Semiconductor and Composite Materials Singapore March 11-12, 2017
2. Abdul Kashif Janjua, M. Bilal Khan, Smart Nano Grid a solution to Pakistan's Energy Crisis, Proceedings of 59th the IRES International Conference, Rawalpindi, Pakistan, 29th -30th January 2017, ISBN: 978-93-86291-97-4
3. Abdul Kashif Janjua, M. Bilal Khan, Distributed Generation of Electricity in Current and Future Energy Scenario of Pakistan, Proceedings of 59th the IRES International Conference, Rawalpindi, Pakistan, 29th -30th January 2017, ISBN: 978-93-86291-97-4
4. Sadia Sagar Iqbal, Fawad Inam, Atif Islam, Aneela Sabir, Arshad Bashir, TahirJamil, M Bilal Khan, Zaffar M. Khan, Ablation, Thermal Stability/Transport/Phase Transition Study of Carbon Nanofiber Reinforced Elastomeric Nano composites, 1st Journal of Thermal Analysis & Calorimetry Conference and 6th V4 Thermoanalytical Conference, Hungary 2017.
5. Muddasar Nawaz, Farhan Zulfiqar, M. Bilal Khan and Akif Zia Khan, Improving Efficiency and Reliability of Protection System of Tarbela Power Station, 5th International Conference of Informatics Environment, Energy and Applications (IEEA) Hong Kong, Feb, 2016
6. Asad Muneer, M. Bilal Khan, Umer Bin Sarwar, Zia Ahmad Khan , Muhammad Sohaib Badar, CFD analysis of a Savonius Vertical axis wind turbine, 2nd International Conference on Power Generation System and Renewable Energy Technologies (PGSRET) held from 10-11 Jun 2015 Islamabad, Pakistan
7. Haris Mushtaq, M. Bilal Khan, Hafeez Rehman Khan, Muhammad Ali Zahoor, Economic evaluation of Tarbela Dam, 2nd International Conference on Power Generation System and Renewable Energy Technologies (PGSRET) held from 10-11 Jun 2015 Islamabad, Pakistan.
8. Mr. Rahim Jan, M. Bilal Khan, Dielectric Characteristics of As-prepared Carbon Black-epoxy Nano-composites in Medium Frequency Range, Progress In Electromagnetics Research Symposium, 2015 Prague.
9. Mubassir Saleem M. Bilal Khan, Investments in Renewable Energy under Risk & Uncertainty, 2nd International Conference on Power Generation Systems and Renewable Energy Technologies (IEEE Conference) ISB, Feb 2015.
10. Syed Atif Rafiq Shah, M. Bilal Khan, Fueling the Future: Forecasting the Oil Demand of Pakistan using TIMES, MDSRC 2015 - 1st Multi Disciplinary Student Research Conference 2015 - University of Wah.
11. Mubassir Saleem, M. Bilal Khan, Economic Forecasting of the Pakistan Energy Sector Using TIMES, 5th Annual Asian Conference on Sustainability Energy & Environment (Kobe Japan) Feb 2015
12. Muhammad Rizwan Saleem, Dr. Bilal Khan, Design and fabrication of sub-wavelength a thermal resonant waveguide replicated gratings on different polymer substrates, SPIE Conference Proceeding Photo-optical instrumentation Engineers (SPIE), Volume No. 9374, Doi: 10-1117/12.2076873, 2015
13. Muhammad Rizwan Saleem, Bilal Khan, Impact of Atomic layer deposition to the fabrication of a thermal guided mode resonance filters, Proceeding of IBCAST, IEEE, Volume No: 978-1-4799-6369-0, 13-17 Jan, Islamabad 2015
14. Syed Atif Rafiq Shah, M. Mubassir Saleem, Hafeez-ur-Rehman, M. Bilal Khan, the Cost for economic growth: A study the Energy Demand of Pakistan using TIMES, Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Power Generation Systems and Renewable Energy Technologies (PGSRET), Islamabad, Nov 2015.
15. Hafeez-ur-Rehman, Haris Mushtaq, Syed Atif Rafiq Shah, M. Bilal Khan, Pakistan's Natural Gas Forecast and Management using TIMES, MDSRC 2015 – 1st Multi Disciplinary Student Research Conference 2015 - University of Wah
16. Muhammad Rizwan Saleem, Rizwan Ali, M. Bilal Khan, Seppo Honkanen, Jari Turunen, Non-polarizing Organic-Inorganic Nano-Photonic Device Components, European Optical Society, 11th Topical Meeting EOSAM 2014, Berlin Germany, Sep 2014
17. Danial Naeem, M. Bilal Khan, Investing in Hydro Power Sector for Pakistan's Energy Security, IEEE (International conference of energy system and Policy) Oct 2014, ISB
18. Saeed Iqbal, M. Bilal Khan, Advance Instrumentation and Control of FTS-GTL facility by means of PLC-SCADA system, IEEE ICESP (International conference of energy system and Policy) 2014, ISB, Nov-2014.
19. M. B. Khan, Energy Colloquium: Pakistan renewable energy status and roadmap, International Conference on Energy Systems and Policies, ICESP, Air University, Islamabad, 2014
20. A Bahadar, M Zubair, M B Khan, Design, construction and evaluation of solarized airlift tubular Photobioreactor, VASSCAA-6, Journal of Physics Conference Series 439 Doi: 10.1088/1742-6596/439/1/012036, NCP, Islamabad, 2013
21. M.R.Saleem, P.A. Stenberg, M. B. Khan, Z.M. Khan, S. Honkanen, J. Turunen, HSQ resist for replication stamp in polymers, Advanced Fabrication Tech. for Micro/Nano Optics and Photonics V Proc. of SPIE Vol. 8249 82490G-1, doi:10.1117/12.907862 (2012)
22. M. R. Saleem, M. B. Khan, S. Honkanen and J. Turunen, Nearly temperature independent waveguide gratings,8th EOS Topical Meeting on Diffractive Optics, European Optical Society, Delft, Netherlands, 2012
23. M. B. Khan, Clean Energy Production: An imperative for clean environment International Conference on Climate Change: Opportunities and Challenges, PCST, Ministry of Climate Change, p-14, Islamabad, 2012
24. M.R.Saleem, M.B. Khan, Z.M. Khan, P.A. Stenberg, T.Alasaarela, S. Honkanen, B. Baji, J. Turunen, P. Vahimaa, Thermal Behavior of Waveguide Gratings, Integrated Photonics: Materials, Devices, and Application.Proc. of SPIE Vol. 8069, 80690A-1, doi:10.1117/12.885708 (2011)
25. M. Rizwan Saleem, M. Bilal Khan, Zaffar M. Khan, Petri A. Stenberg, Tapani Alasaarela, Seppo K. Honkanen, Benfeng Bai, Jari Turunen, Pasi Vahimaa, Thermal Behaviour of Waveguide Gratings, Proceedings of SPIE 8069-9., Prague Congress Ctr., Prague Czech Republic, 18 - 20 April 2011.
26. M. Munir, M. B. Khan, G Cavalli, J. Anguita, Thermal Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) of Flourocarbon Polymer between Intertube Gaps of Vertically Aligned Carbon Nano Tubes, 8th International Bhurban Conference on Applied Sciences and Technology, CESAT NESCOM and Nanjing University/Northwestern Polytechnical University, China 2011.
27. Abdul Quddos, Tanveer Abbas, M. B. Khan, Abdul Wadood, The Effect of the Carbon Nano Tubes in the Polyurethane Base Composite Materials, 8th International Bhurban Conference on Applied Sciences and Technology, CESAT NESCOM and Nanjing University/Northwestern Polytechnical University, China 2011
28. Muhammad Bilal Khan, Rafaqat Hussain, Muhammad Aftab Akram and Nida Iqbal, Structural and Thermal Stability of Microwave Synthesized Nano-Hydroxy apatite. Vol 3: General Papers Selections TMS (The Minerals, Metals & materials Society), USA, 2011.
29. M. B. Khan, The Nano-technology-advanced materials interface: An overview, 2nd International Symposium on Biomedical Materials: Current Research and Future Signposting, IRCBM, COMSATS, HEC, Lahore 2010
30. M. B. Khan, Alternative Energy Technology Incentives, International Seminar on Alternate Source of Energy Prospects and Options, NASIC, PAS, COMSTECH, TWAS, IAP, 2010 Islamabad
31. M.B.Khan, T.Iqbal, Zaffar M. Khan, Surface Peening Morphology Evaluation in Anodized Aluminum Alloy Rotors, Supplemental Proceedings; Materials Processing and Properties TMS (The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society) P-673, Vol: 1 (2010)
32. M. B. Khan, Ali Bahadar, Waqas Anjum, Production of Biodiesel from Jatropha Curcas using Nano Materials, American Institute of Physics (AIP), Proceedings, Volume 1169, 1, 2009
33. Mechanical Characterization and Finite Element Modeling of Composites Sandwich Structures. World Conference Series with Virtual Participation, Interdisciplinary Conference on Chemical, Mechanical and Materials Engineering, ICCME, Australian Institute of High Energetic Materials in Melbourne, Australia 07-20 December 2009.
34. Nano Particle Doped Mechanical Property Enhancement in UHMWPE Hot Drawn Fibers for Applications in Light Weight Armor Composites, ICCME, Australian High Energetic Materials Institute, Melbourne, Australia 07-20 December 2009.
35. M. B. Khan, Evaluation of Non Ideal Propulsion Proceedings of ICASE, IST Islamabad (2009).
36. M. B. Khan, Field-Inducted Segregation in Multiphase Polymer Flow Systems, International Conference on Advancements in Process Engineering (ICAPE 2008) PIEAS, Islamabad
37. M. B. Khan, Viscoelastic attenuation by PU micro composites for applications in high temperature acoustic chambers, Proc. 10th International Symposium on Advanced Materials, KRL, Rawalpindi, 2007
38. M. B. Khan, Interfacial aspects in the production of advanced viscoelastic composites, Proc. 5th International Symposium on Advanced Materials, KRL, Rawalpindi, 1997
39. M. B. Khan, B. J. Briscoe, Novel Processing Techniques for the characterization of advanced structural and ultrahigh temperature viscoelastic composites, ISAM, Advanced Materials – 95, KRL, Rawalpindi, 1995
40. M. B. Khan, Safe continuous processing for the production of improved energetic composites, ISAM, Advanced Materials – 95, KRL, Rawalpindi, 1995
1. Rahim Jan, Amir Habib, Zaffar M Khan, Muhammad Bilal Khan, Liquid exfoliated Graphene smart layer for structural health monitoring of composites, Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1177/1045389X16672729, 2016
2. Khalid Nawaz, Muhammad Ayub, Arshad Hussain, Abdul Qadeer Malik, Muhammad Bilal Khan, Effect of Thermal Treatment on Production of Graphene from Graphite via Exfoliation in Organic Solvent (Acetonitrile), J. Chem. Soc. Pak., Vol. 38, 5, 2016
3. Khalid Nawaz, Muhammad Ayub, M. B. Khan, Arshad Hussain, Abdul Qadeer Malik, Muhammad Bilal Khan Niazi, Muzammil Hussain, Asad Ullah, Effect of concentration of Surfactant on the Exfoliation of Graphite to Graphene in Aqueous Media, Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology, ISSN 1847-9804, Vol. 6, 2016
4. Ali Bahadur, M. Bilal Khan, J. Chris Willmann, Accelerated Production and Analysis of Biofuel Derived from Photobioreactor Engineered Microalgae using Super Critical Fluid Extraction, Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects, Taylor & Francis, Volume 38, 8, 2016
5. Umair Javaid, Zaffar M. Khan, M.B. Khan, M. Bassyouni, S.M-S, Abdel-Hamid, M.H. Abdel - Aziz, Syed W. Ul Hasan, Fabrication and thermo-mechanical characterization of glass fiber/vinyl ester wind turbine rotor blade, Elsevier, Composites Part B, Vol. 91, 2016
6. Irfan Khan Niazi, M. Bilal Khan, Techno-Economic Analysis of Hybrid System (PV/Wind/Diesel) for Domestic Consumers in Balochistan (Nokkundi & Ormara), World Journal of Engineering (WJOE), December, Vol. 12, 1, 2015
7. Mr. M. Mubassir Saleem, Dr. M. Bilal Khan, Umer bin Sarwar, The Impact of Carbon Tax Policies on Future Carbon Emissions from Pakistan’s Energy Sector using the Times Modeling Framework, The Explorer Islamabad: Journal of Social Sciences, ISSN (E): 2411-0132, ISSN (P): 2411-5487, Vol-1, Issue (6):193-198, June 2015
8. M. Rizwan Saleem, M. Bilal Khan, Impact of Atomic layer deposition to nano-photonic structures and devices, Frontiers in Materials, Nature Journals, Article 18, Volume 1, Oct 2014
9. M. Bassyouni, Nadeem Iqbal, Sadia Sagar Iqbal, S.M.-S. Abdel-hamid, M.H. Abdel-Aziz, Umair Javaid, Mohammad Bilal Khan, Ablation and Thermo-mechanical Investigation of short carbon fiber Impregnated Elastomeric Ablatives for Ultrahigh Temperature Applications, Elsevier, Polymer Degradation and Stability, Vol. 10, 2014
10. Nadeem Iqbal, Sadia Sagar, and Mohammad Bilal Khan, Comprehensive Ablation Characteristics of Ceramic Fibers Impregnated Rubber Composites, IACSIT International Journal of Engineering and Technology, Volume 6, 3, 2014
11. Saleem Hussain, Ceyla Yorucu, Iftikhar Ahmed, Rizwan Hussain, Biqiong Chen, M. Bilal Khan, Naveed A. Siddique, Ihtesham Ur Rehman, Surface modification of aramid fibres by graphene oxide nano-sheets for multiscale polymer composites, Surface and Coatings Technology, Volume 258, 2014
12. Nadeem Iqbal, SadiaSagar, M.B.Khan, Hafiz M. Rafique, Elastomeric Ablative Nano-composites used in Hyperthermal Environments, Polymer Engineering and Science, Volume 54, 2, 2014
13. Nadeem Iqbal, SadiaSagar, M.B.Khan, Hafiz M. Rafique, Ablation, thermal stability/transport and mechanical investigations of modified nanokaolinite impregnated acrylonitrile butadiene rubber composites, Journal of Composite Materials, Vol 48, 10, 2014
14. Munir Mohammad, M B Khan, Tauqir A. Sherazi, Jose Anguita, Damitha Adikaari, Fabrication of Vertically Aligned CNT Composite for Membrane Applications using Chemical Vapor Deposition through In Situ Polymerization Hindawi Publishing Corporation, Journal of Nanomaterials, Vol: 2013, Article ID 713583, http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2013/713583, 2013
15. Ali Bahadar, M. Bilal Khan, Progress in energy from microalgae: A review, Elsevier, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 27, 2013
16. Nadeem Iqbal, Sadia Sagar, Mohammad Bilal Khan, Mohamed Ismail Bassyouni, Zaffar M. Khan, Aluminum Silicate Fibers Impregnated Acrylonitrile Butadiene Rubber Composites: Ablation, Thermal Transport/Stability, and Mechanical Inspection, Journal of Applied Polymer Sciences, Volume 130, 6, 2013
17. M Zuber, ShaziaTabasum, Rizwan Hussain, M Bilal Khan, Iftikhar H Bukhari, Blends of Polyurethane-polymethylmethacrylate/TiO2-based composites, Korean Journal of Chemical Engineering, Print ISSN:0256-1115,Online ISSN:1975-7220,Volume 30, Issue 8, pp 1652-1658, August 2013
18. Muhammad Tanveer, M.B.Khan, Amir Habib, Dependence of organic/inorganic photovoltaic device performance of precursor’s concentration used for electrospun TiO2 nanofibers, World Scientific Publishing Company, Nano, Vol. 8, 3, 2013
19. Muhammad Tanveer, Amir Habib, M.B. Khan, The inverted double hetero-junction organic Photovoltaic devices using electrospun TiO2 nanofibers, International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering IJSCE, Volume 2, 6, ISSN: 2231-2307, 2013
20. Ali Bahadar, M. B. Khan, Mehran Taqi, Design and development of efficient screw press expeller for oil expression from jatropha curcas seeds: a CFD study of expeller for performance analysis, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 52, 2123-2129, 2013
21. Nadeem Iqbal, Faisal Iqbal, M.H.K. Tareen, Taimoor A. Khan, Saad Mehfooz, M. Bilal Khan, Tahir Jameel, Nasir M. Ahmad, Development of Kevlar supported novel pp membranes: effect of concentration of nucleating agent on the properties and performance, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Volume 130, 4, 2013
22. Z. Mehmood, M. B. Khan, Synergistic enhancement in mechanical and ballistic properties of HTPB based energetic polymer composites, Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining Plastic, Rubber and Composites Macromolecular Engineering, Vol 42, 10, 2013
23. Nadeem Iqbal, M.B.Khan, Sadia Sagar, Asghari Maqsood, Fabrication and characterization of Multiwalled carbon Nanotubes/ silicone rubber composites, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Volume 128, 4, 2013
24. Muhammad Tanveer, Amir Habib, M.B.Khan, Infiltration of polymer through the pores of electrospun nanofibers and performance of TiO2 nanofibers/p3ht photovoltaic devices, Current Nano-science Bentham Science Publishers, Vol: 9 (3), P. No. 351-356, 2013
25. M. Rizwan Saleem, Petri Antero Stenberg, M.B. Khan, Zaffar M. Khan, S. Honkanen, Jari Turunen, Hydrogen Silsesquioxane resist stamp for replication of nanophotonic components in polymers, J. Micro/Nanolithography, MEMS, and MOEMS Vol. 11(1), 013007 , 2012
26. Muhammad Tanveer, Amir Habib, M.B.Khan, Improved Efficiency of organic/inorganic photovoltaic devices by electrospun nonanofibers, Materials Science and Engineering B, Vol. 177, 2012
27. Sarah Furrukh, M.B.Khan, Mitigation of Slivers using a new Propellant Grain Design to Improve Propulsion Systems, Aviation, Taylor & Francis, Vol: 16, 3, 2012
28. Zeeshan Nawaz, Naveed Ramzan, Saad Nawaz, Shahid Naveed, M.B.Khan, Green Processing of Coal to Liquid Fuels: Pakistan’s Perspective, Pakistan Academy of Sciences, ISSN. 0377-2969, Vol. 49(3), 2012
29. Nadeem Ahmed, M.B.Khan, Xiaoyan Ma, Noaman-Ul-Haq, Ihtasham-ur-Rehman, Dynamic Mechanical Characterization of the crosslinked and chain-extended HTPB based polyurethanes, Polymers & Polymer Composites, Vol. 20, No. 8, 2012
30. M. Hamid, Sarwar Wattoo, Abdul Quddos, Abdul Wadood, M.B.Khan, Feroza Hamid Wattoo, S.A. Trimzi, Karamat Mahmood, Synthesis, Characterization and impregnation of lead sulphide semiconductor nanoparticles on polymer matrix, Journal of Saudi Chemical Society, 16, P. 257-261, DOI: 10.1016, 2012
31. S. Hussain, M.B. Khan and R. Hussain, SEM Examination and Analysis of the Interface Character in Surface Modified Aramid-Epoxy Composite, Key Engineering Materials, ISSN: 1662-9795, Vols. 510-511, 2012
32. M. Aftab Akram, M. B. Khan, Rafaqat Hussain, Nida Iqbal, Microwave augmented fabrication and evaluation of CNT-reinforced nanohydroxyapatite, Advanced Materials Research, Trans Tech Publications, Vol: 36, PP: 110-120, 2012
33. Rahim Jan, M.B.Khan, Zafar Mohammad Khan, Synthesis and electrical characterization of “Carbon particles reinforced epoxy-nanocomposite” in Ku-band, Materials Letters, Volume 70, 2012
34. M. Munir, M. B. Khan, Zaffar M. Khan, Gabriel Cavalli, Damitha Adhikari, Ravi Silva, Horizontal Patterns of Single Wall Carbon Nanotubes by Simple Filtration Method, Advanced Materials Research, Trans Tech Publications, Vol: 326, PP: 121-126, 2011
35. Nadeem Ahmad, M.B.Khan, Zaffar M. Khan, Comparison of the polymer/composite based on polyurethane with different – OH backbone, Advanced Materials Research, Vol: 326 pp 65-72, 2011
36. M.R.Saleem, P. Stenberg, T. Alasaarela, P. Silfsten, M.B. Khan, S. Honkanen, J. Turunen, Towards athermal organic-inorganic guided mode resonance filters, Optics Express, Vol. 19, 24, 2011
37. Muhammad Hamid Sarwar Wattoo, Syed Ahmad Tirmizi, Abdul Quddos, Muhammad Bilal Khan, Feroza Hamid Wattoo, Abdul Wadood, Allah Bux Ghangro, Aerosol-Assisted Chemical Vapor Deposition of Thin Films of Cadmium Sulfide and Zinc Sulfide Prepared from Bis(dibutyldithiocarbamato) Metal Complexes, AJSE-Mathematics, Volume: 36, 4, 2011
38. M.A. Bashir, H. Ahmad, R. Ahmed, R.A. Alvi, M. B. Khan, Effect of Heat Sinks on Visco-Elastic & Mechanical Properties of EPDM Based Ablative Composites, Key Engineering Materials, Volume 442, 2010
39. M. Bilal Khan, Intelligent Viscoelastic Polyurethane Intrinsic Nanocomposites, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, Volume 41, 4, 2010
40. A. Quddos, M. B. Khan, A. Wadood, M.A. Malik, P. O’Brien, Deposition and Characterization of CdSe Nanoparticles in Polymeric Materials, Key Engineering Materials, Vol. 442, 2010
41. N. Ahmed, M.B.Khan, Improvement in Mechanical Properties of High Concentration Particle Doped Thermoset Composites, Key Engineering Materials, Vol: 442, P-335-341, 2010
42. M. B. Khan, N. Iqbal, Z. Haider, Transpiration Cooling Assisted Ablative Thermal Protection of Aerospace Substructures, Key Engineering Materials, Vol. 442, pp. 34-40, 2010
43. M. Bilal Khan, Saleem Hussain, Rizwan Hussain, Zaffar M. Khan, Enhancement of Mechanical Properties of Kevlar-Epoxy Composite by Improving the Interface Coupling, Journal of Advanced Materials, Volume: 42, No. 3, P:2-15, 2010
44. M. Bilal Khan, Intelligent Viscoelastic Polyurethane Intrinsic nano-composites, The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society and ASM International, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, Volume 41, 2010
45. M. Bilal Khan, Contact Acoustics Emission; A Novel Technique for Spatial Characterization of Material Surfaces, Smart Materials and Structures, Volume 18, Number 2, 2009
46. Khalid M. Zia, M. Zuber, Mehdi Barikani, Ijaz Ahmad Bhatti, M.B.Khan, Colloids and Surface B: Bio-interfaces Surface Characteristics of chitin-bases Shape memory Polyurethane Elastomers, Colloids and Surfaces B: Bionterfaces 72 (248-252), 2009
47. S. Shahid, A. Ali, M. N. Khan, M.B. Khan, Comparison of Rheological and Mechanical Properties of Modified Polypropylene – Short Glass Fiber Composites, The Nucleus, ISSN 0029-5698, Volume 46, 4, 2009
48. Dr Zaffar Khan and Dr Bilal Khan, Polymer Nanocomposites: Prospects, Potentials and Applications in Next Generation Aerospace Structures, NUST Journal of Engineering Sciences, ISSN: 2070-9900, Vol. 2, 1, 2009
49. M. B. Khan, Field-induced transport for internal and interface segregation in multiphase polymer flow systems, The Nucleus, Vol. 46, 3, 2009
50. M. B. Khan, Emerging Paradigms in Advanced Research, Science, Technology & Development, PCST, Vol 28, 2, 2009
51. M. B. Khan, Evaluation of Fracture Toughness of Composite Armor Substructures, NUST Journal of Engineering Sciences, Vol 1, 1, 2008
52. M. B. Khan, SEM Comparison of Traditional and Modulus Gradient-Induced Particulate Composites of Polyurethane Nano Polymer, The Nucleus, Volume39, 15, 2007
53. M. B. Khan, C. Keener, An Investigation of the Spatial and Optical Behavior of Biaxially Drawn PET Film, Polymer Engineering & Science, USA, Volume 36, 9, 1996
54. M. B. Khan, An Investigation of the Ablation Behavior of Advanced Ultrahigh-Temperature EPDM/Epoxy Insulation Composites, Polymer-Plastics Technology and Engineering, Volume 35, 1, 1996
55. M. B. Khan, Novel Gas Dispersion in Highly Viscous Fluids Using a Plasticating Extruder. II. Gas Dispersion Model, Polymer-Plastics Technology and Engineering, Volume 34, 6, 1995
56. M. B. Khan, Biaxial stretching analysis for simulation of composite fracture using blister test, Composites Elsevier Sciences, Volume 26, 3, 1995
57. M. B. Khan, B. J. Briscoe & S. M. Richardson, Field-Induced Phase Fractionation in Multiphase Polymer Flow Systems: A Review, Polymer-Plastics Technology and Engineering, Volume 33, 3, 1994
58. M. B. Khan, B. J. Briscoe, Simulation of the Fracture Behavior of Elastomeric Composites; Mechanical Interactions at Material Interfaces, Polymer Composites, USA, Volume 15, 1, 1994
59. M. B. Khan, Simulation of Composite Propellant Aging, Polymer-Plastics Technology and Engineering, Volume 32, 5, 1993
60. M. B. Khan, Polymer Technology II: Solid Composite Rocket Fuel Systems, Engineering Horizons, ISSN-1017-8260/1992
61. M. B. Khan, Polymer Technology III: Diffusion and Segregation in Polymer Technology, Engineering Horizons, ISSN-1017-8260/1992
62. B. J. Briscoe, S. M. Richardson, M. B. Khan, Rotary Injection Reaction injection Molding (RI-RIM). Part I. Basic Design Features, Polymer Engineering & Science, USA, Volume 30, 3, 1990
63. B. J. Briscoe, S. M. Richardson, M. B. Khan, Rotary Injection Reaction Injection Molding (RI-RIM). Part II. Interfacial Segregation of Release Systems, Polymer Engineering & Science, USA, Volume 30, 3, 1990
64. B. J. Briscoe, S. M. Richardson, M. B. Khan, Adhesion modification by shear-enhanced localized interfacial segregation in model reaction injection moulded (RIM) polyurethanes, Journal of Adhesion Science and Technology, IBM USA, Volume 3, 1, 1989.
65. B. J. Briscoe, M. B. Khan, RI-RIM: a new concept in reactive processing, Plastic Engineering, USA, 1989.
66. M. B. Khan & D. H. White, Novel Gas Dispersion in Highly Viscous Fluids Using a Plastication Extruder, Polymer-Plastics Technology and Engineering, Volume 28, 4, 1989.
67. B. J. Briscoe, M. B. Khan, Laminar reaction molding (lead article), Urethane Technology (professional journal), UK, 1989.
68. B. J. Briscoe, S. M. Richardson, M. B. Khan, 1988, The Influence Of Shear-Imposed Interfacial Diffusion On The Chemorheology Of Model Poly(Urethanes), Plastics And Rubber Processing And Applications, Vol: 10, Pages: 65-72, ISSN: 0144-6045
69. B. J. Briscoe, M. B. Khan, New Technology 2- Rotary Injection takes RIM to new frontiers, Plastics and Rubber International (Industrial Journal) The Plastics and Rubber Institute, England, 1988
1. Supercritical Fluid Extraction of Microalgae (Chlorella Vulgaris) Biomass, ELSEVIER, 2015
2. Handbook of Marine Microalgae Biotechnology Advances, Elsevier: Handbook of Marine Microalgae Chapter-21, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-8007761-1.00021-2,2015
3. Hand book of Engineering Polymeric Materials, Marcel Dekker, NY 1997
4. Antiblast Nano-polymer for Structural Retrofit, ISBN: 978-3-639-27966-5