In undergraduate labs, SNS is providing multiple physic experiments to enhance their knowledge in this specific filed. Below are some details and descriptions of experiments being performed in labs:
- Understanding Errors:- Study of errors.
- Mini-launcher :- Study of projectile motion.
- PAScar with Mass :- Study of newton’s Law.
- Heat Engine/Gas Laws :- Verify Charles Law And Boyle Law
- Faraday’s Law :- Verify Faraday,s Law of induced EMF.
- Ripple Tank:- Study of wave motion(Reflection, Refraction etc) .
- Compound Pendulum:- Study of moment of inertia.
- DC Electronics:- Verify ohm law, kerchief law etc.