- All the students must wear lounge suit or national dress.
- Students must ensure that they are inside the Seminar Hall well in time. Late comers will NOT be entertained.
- Children are NOT allowed. Kindly refrain from arguing with the security personnel as they are not authorized to let any child inside the Seminar Hall.
- Every student must have his/her name slip accessible.
- Discipline must be maintained for the entire duration of the ceremony.
- Invitation cards with guest entrance passes will be given to only those students who will attend the convocation full dress rehearsal program.
Full Dress Rehearsal Program & Guidelines
Date: Tuesday 17th April, 2018
Time: 09:00 am
Venue: USPCAS-E Seminar Hall
Students should report at USPCAS-E to receive their Gowns and Caps from USPCAS-E Adm Section at 09:00am on Tuesday 17th April, 2018
Convocation Gowns and Headgear (Cap) will be issued to students on depositing a security of Rs 3500/- (i.e. Rs 3500/- each for Gown & Cap). The same will be refunded after returning the gown and the cap to USPCAS-E staff.
Invitation cards with guest entrance passes must be collected from USPCAS-E Reception on Tuesday 17th April, 2018
Note: Please produce copies of CNIC of two invited guests while collecting the invitation cards.
Full-dress rehearsal for PG students will start at 9:00 am sharp in USPCAS-E Seminar Hall; all students are expected to be there after receiving their gowns & caps.
Convocation Photography Guidelines
NUST Official Photographer, Mr. Ghulam Rasool will be present for photography and registration desk will be available in USPCAS-E.