GRE Training Session at
NUST SMME, in collaboration with HEC, presents 5-week
GRE Training Session for NUST students & Alumni in the month of October
Eligibility criteria for participants:
- Non-Ph.D. faculty / students preferably with 18 years
of education and candidates with 16 years of education. UG Final Year (7th
and 8th Semester) are also eligible.
- CGPA 3 and above
- PKR 5,000/- per participant will be charged for the
whole training. (Total fee PKR 15,000/-, HEC will pay PKR 10,000/-)
- Participants will pay for the training materials
recommended by the trainers.
Tentative Schedule of 5-week GRE Training:
Dates: October 14 - November 14, 2019
1700– 1930 hrs
Duration: 2.5 hrs (Each of Verbal & Quantitative)
- Students are required to fill the registration
information at google form link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1x5yo-fuTjetbmJO8khdaNtfRO_BTxp0PqS7KvoJrOLQ/edit
- Students to apply through Department or attached NOC
mentioning active student/faculty till date.
- Training fee of PKR 5,000/- will be collected (by hand)
on the first day of class or submit registration fee of Rs. 5000/-
in HBL Bank NUST H-12 branch in favor of “NUST SMME
Consultancy Fund” A/c No. 22927000598803.
deadline: October 10, 2019