Candidates should take note of the fact that only online applications will be accepted.
- On visiting http://pgadmission.nust.edu.pk/ (site is accessible at time of admissions only) for filling the application form, the candidates will be allotted a password to access the application form after providing their valid e-mail addresses.
- Candidates can apply for more than one discipline through single registration, however, they will be charged admission application fee for each discipline applied.
- A recent photograph of candidate is required to be uploaded.
- If both the percentage and CGPA are mentioned on Bachelors/ Masters Degree/ Transcript, then only the CGPA will be entered.
- Candidates, whose final results have not yet been announced, will enter the earned percentage/ CGPA of the last term/ semester.
- The eligibility criteria of the programme, for which applying, must be consulted before selecting the preferences. Candidates will not be considered for the programmes for which they are not eligible.
- Candidates can deposit the fee online, after taking the print of the challan form in any branch of HBL.
- Scanned copies of academic documents are to be attached with the online application. Details of the documents are as under:
- Matric/equivalent certificate.
- Undergraduate degree(s) along with transcript showing the exact duration.
- Postgraduate degree(s) along with transcripts showing the exact duration.
- Computerised National Identity Card.
- NOC from employer (for employed candidates).
- Experience certificate (for MBA/EMBA candidates).
- Higher Education Apptitude Test (HAT) result card (as applicable)
Note: The candidates are advised to avoid any misrepresentation of facts, as doing so may lead to the cancellation of their candidature / admission at any stage.
Flowchart for Admission Process